Back again!

Options
I used this site, and app, last year and it worked tremendously. I made a lot of beautiful friends, and . . . . long story short, I had to disappear from this site for a while.
I'm not in terrible shape, but I do like the accountability and appreciate the support. If anyone wants to be friends with a 41 year old, decent looking, athletic, professional, courteous guy, then hit me up. Best of luck achieving all of your fitness goals!

Replies

• Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Stick with it!
  • theactionfigure
    Options
    Thanks Debbe . . . I appreciate it!
  • AwesomeOne66
    Options
    sounds like there's some back story there! enjoy being back here, the accountability is what we all need to keep us on track. good luck!
  • hollieam92
    hollieam92 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    sounds like there's some back story there! enjoy being back here, the accountability is what we all need to keep us on track. good luck!

I think the back story could be interesting :wink: Welcome back!! :flowerforyou:
  • theactionfigure
    Options
    I'll have to keep you all in waiting on that 'back story'. Maybe until I know you all better! Have fun all!
  • AwesomeSauce4
    AwesomeSauce4 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    I am So Glad you Are Back Sweet Pete... I sure did miss you.. "Remember: Believe and you WILL Achieve"

~WW :heart:
  • para999sal
    Options
    I`m 42 on the 1st Sept.
    I love making new friends.
    I`m new to this site and loving it.:smile: