May 8th - August 26th: So Far, So Good.

Options
Hey all!
I just started taking before/after photos back in May. I had no idea just how much progress I had made, just from the 3rd of August 'till now (let alone since May)!

I've been thinking about uploading these photos for a while, but I just didn't feel comfortable with it - but after the huge amount of support I received after "publicizing" my measurements, I thought taking the leap with this probably wouldn't be as bad as I thought.

Now, first a bit of a back-story; Back in 2010, I got ill, and was not only confined to my bed, but also had to take medicine that slowed down my metabolism - all this made me go from 121.2 lbs/55 kg, to a whopping 224.9 lbs/102 kg by July 2011. Finally, in December 2011, I was well enough to get off bed-rest, and slowly but surely, I no longer needed the medicine either (although, my metabolism is still shot to pieces by this cr@p - and I'm still ill, but not as ill as I was back then).

And by February 2012, I was finally ready to kick that weight's hiney!

This is my progress so far:
(the black splodge is just there to hide a few surgical scars and a tattoo that I don't really want to show, haha.)

May 8th:
748df3e8.jpg
Weight: 218.2 lbs/99 kg.

July 15th:
a3d367bb.jpg
Weight: 213.8 lbs/97 kg.

August 26th:
bb39dd51.jpg
Weight: 209.8 lbs/95.2 kg

And of course, I'm no where near done! I plan on getting down to 132.2 lbs/60 kg (hopefully, even back to 121.2 lbs/55 kg). And I know I'll get there!

Thank you for reading - and to my friends, for their support, encouragement, inspiration and motivation. I'd never have gotten this far without you! <3

Hope this can help some of you! :)
Best wishes,
-Janni

Replies

• farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    You look great. It is hard but you are doing it!! It's a steady thing but you are proving that you can stick with it! Don't give up or I'll have to come shake you!! LOL

Have a great day!!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    Nice job Kuzuri :D You just need to stick with it and I know you can.
  • kuzurichan
    kuzurichan Posts: 134
    Options
    Thank you! :D I certainly promise that I'll be doing my best and trying my hardest! :)
  • Trapwolf
    Trapwolf Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Great JOb!!!!!!
  • nabak147112
    nabak147112 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    you look great. keep up the good work
  • TattooedMommy427
    TattooedMommy427 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    keep up the hard work!
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! Such amazing results!!! In the second one it's like your stretch marks totally vanished! Keep up the hard work doll! I'll keep cheering you on every step of the way. <3
  • lishmorton84
    lishmorton84 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congrats, I did you just do the fitness pal? watching your calories? Im having such a hard time with this and no matter how many calories I watch I seem to gain weight. YOU LOOK AMAZING
  • ozznando
    ozznando Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference. You look great!
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I just finally posted a few photos today too. There are hardly any from me to choose from!

You've made amazing progress, keep up the good work.

FR if you'd like! I need you on my support team!
  • naceto
    naceto Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! You look fabulous! Keep going girl, you are doing terrific! :drinker:
  • oneionic
    Options
    Yay! This is awesomely inspiring. :D I should take some pictures to track my progress too.
  • dawnmcelroy
    dawnmcelroy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's great, you look wonderful.think I will take some photos so I can see the changes in myself.
  • POLISHCHUNKYDUNK
    Options
    Taking photos is definitely a good idea. There are times when you lose weight but just don't feel it. Having the actual proof is very motivational. Thank you for sharing.
  • hlinn01
    hlinn01 Posts: 36
    Options
    Great work! I am happy you are feeling well again, and have the spirit to kick the weight right out of yourself!
  • virichi08
    virichi08 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    GIRLY IM LOVING THIS TONS =) ThAnks for sharing. u are truly doing a WONDERFUL job!!!!!!!!!! :drinker: :wink: :smile: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :drinker: :smooched: :smooched:
  • evilpixiegrrr
    Options
    Great job!! Keep up the good work. :)

I was very ill last year and gained over 30lbs. I understand how difficult it can be.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    excellent progress.....inspiring..
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Thank you! :D I certainly promise that I'll be doing my best and trying my hardest! :)

WOW, kudos on the progress, and WOW, amazing progress in such a short period of time! Looking very good there, Kuzurichan!! :happy: I read your page, and something about your reply above, right there,
    really moved me inside, almost choked me up,
    and i also feel inspired by reading your reply there,
    to try harder myself.

BEST OF LUCK on your journey, Kuzurichan!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!