26 pounds to go - YOU IN?

Options
I'm looking for some friends that will motivate me to lose the same 26 pounds I have been trying to lose for the last 5 years.

I'm dedicated to logging in everyday and motivating others! It's hard not having people in your life who do not have the same goals in life. If you're in the same boat that I'm in, let's hurry up and lose the weight so that we don't sink!

-Jackie

Replies

• Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I want to lose just about that much more! I'm in!
  • 29forever
    29forever Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have the same goal. I am aiming for it to be gone by Christmas. Is that realistic?
  • AthenaArcher
    AthenaArcher Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a friend request welcome to MFP :happy:
  • lillsomethin
    Options
    I would love the extra support too I'll send you a friend request!
  • tina78749
    Options
    I'm in I need to loose at least 30
  • roryg42
    roryg42 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi Jackie and Everyone,

My target goal is almost the same as yours. I'll send a friend request. :) Thanks!
  • Lyssa62
    Options
    do any of you use the fitbit? OMG I bought mine yesterday and LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ress87
    ress87 Posts: 16
    Options
    25 pounds is my first goal so I'm in!! I'll send you a request! :)
  • gratitudeforall
    gratitudeforall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Can I join with you all? I'm feeling rather lost here, not sure how to connect.
  • Lyssa62
    Options
    come on in...the more the merrier!!!
  • shellzz08
    Options
    Im in. having trouble losing weight alone. Looking for friends to keep me motivated :)
  • ashblonde1
    Options
    Hi,

I have 26 Ibs to lose too... I will send the friend request.
  • manahope
    manahope Posts: 11
    Options
    I have the same goal. Lets do it!
  • EmmaR31
    EmmaR31 Posts: 184
    Options
    You can add me too, I have 23 pounds to go:)
  • Brilliantbritt27
    Options
    Im in! I have 18 to go before i can sign my air force contract and 58 to go for my overall goal! Lets lose it!
  • ntarrence
    ntarrence Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I agree...pretty much no one in my circle of social friends is in to dieting right now and now that I am finally motivated...its hard not to talk about yet~ sure no one is really interested in hearing about it. I would like to take off at least 20 more before I turn 40 in December.
  • Cespuglio
    Cespuglio Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Can I join too? I don't have any friends on here and have roughly the same amount of weight to lose.
  • simonlcube
    simonlcube Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have 20 lbs to go and would like to link up with you. I don't have any friends yet, but would like help for this last 20! Can I join?
  • ashleyminus30
    ashleyminus30 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have a similar goal! I'M IN!!!
  • pepcice2
    Options
    Count me in too please! I can use all the support and encouragement I can get. And promise to give the same back. Would love to be - 25 pounds by Christmas - what a great gift to myself!