65 pounds down!!

Options
adreal
adreal Posts: 229 Member
Hello my fellow MFP's!!

I have been working at this since January and have lost 65 pounds so far!! I pulled out my passport the other day and I didn't recognize the person in the picture. I don't know how to post pictures on here but I put the side by side pictures for my profile pic. I am happy with the results so far. I started at 235 and am now 169! Still have 30-40 more pounds I would like to lose but I am happy with what I have so far!!!

Hope everyone has a great day!!!

Andrea

Replies

• loyal712
    Options
    Congratulations!! :)
  • carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Great job and great attitude! :)
  • overit75
    overit75 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Congratulations!
  • belle165
    belle165 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration. Great job!!!
  • Hollyjd1019
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Just from your profile pic, the extra chin is gone, your eyes somehow got bigger, and you've somehow grown younger! We all join you in your happiness. Can't wait to see you at goal.
  • Rays_Wife
    Rays_Wife Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    I am so honored to be your friend. You are an inspiration to me!! I've watched your journey and you've done so amazing. HUGS :flowerforyou:
  • dana1592
    Options
    You look GREAT! Such an inspiration! Just joined last night...hoping for success too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!