5'8" to 5'10" girls! What is your Ultimate Goal Weight?

Options

Replies

• Klaks
    Klaks Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9. My current weight is 62 kg. And my goal weight is 55 kg. But I am still a teenager. When I get there I can decide what to do and if I want to lose more :)
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    145-150lbs.
  • ravenlaramie
    ravenlaramie Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    When I was first starting this, I wanted to be around 120, but now I'm thinking that that's a bit unreasonable. What is your UGW? Do you have before and afters of it? Thanks guys! (:

I still have a long way to go but my UGW is 145. It's smack in the middle of what mfp says is my ideal range (125.3-165.3). (5'9)
  • BallsofFire
    Options
    I'm 5' 8.5" and my goal weight right now is anywhere from 145-155. The reason it's higher than some people here is because I'm wanting muscle! When I approach my goal weight, I might modify it based on how I look and feel about my body.
  • chundercats
    Options
    I'm 5'9ish(175cm), and my UGW is 135ish (61kg). SW was 187(85kg) or so (didn't weigh at my highest). I'm currently at 170(77kg)ish, and I feel pretty good. It's hard to imagine losing 2x the weight I've already lost, but I'll see how I feel around 150lbs(68kg) and then continue from there.
  • cappri
    cappri Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" with a medium-large frame, ok really it's large, but it makes me feel better to throw that medium in there. My goal on my ticker is 146, but I'm really just guessing. I'll start evaluating when I hit the healthy BMI range at 163. I'm 189 right now, 199 in my profile pic. Size 12 bottoms in women's 13s in jr. I have narrow hips, jr. department shorts fit me better. Size large t-shirts and sweaters, XL button up shirts if I want to actually button them over my chest.
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9. My UGW is 200lbs...to squat.

Otherwise, I really only care about body fat.
  • kdelost630
    kdelost630 Posts: 199
    Options
    5'9 and my goal weight right now is 168lbs because that will put be out of the overweight category on the BMI scale. Other than that, I have no ambitions to get out of the 160s. At that point I plan on being more concerned with toning than weight loss. I think I would die at 120!
  • fishbaitkait
    fishbaitkait Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9. I currently weigh 138. My goal is 121- but that may be a bit low.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I am 5 8 1/2 and 131 pounds. I would like to re-gain 3 or 4 of the 88 pounds I've lost. My advice is to have goals but keep reassessing as you go. I used to think I was large boned (when I wore a size 20w), but now admit and realize that I was simply fat. I think 133-135 is my ideal. I will get back there.
  • zombehcecil88
    Options
    I am 5'10", I was told by my doctor a reasonable weight for that height is around 165. Its perfect for you bmi. I am shooting for 170-175 right now. It all depends on your body structure to. Talk with your doctor about what the best weight for your height and weight should be. They can help you get a better idea.
  • srslycolette
    srslycolette Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9 and am currently le chubbs, but my goal weight is 138. I don't like to round... Haha. But ideally I've been told to be between 130 and 145... so Ta-Da!
  • TinGirl314
    TinGirl314 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10"...

SW: 375 (Yikes)
    CW: 254
    GW: 170

I have a medium to large frame, and as long as I'm healthy I don't want to get super skinny. I have been overweight my whole life so the skin is an issue...: / Not to mention, I would feel odd all tiny. I. Am. Amazon. LOL
  • jhner
    jhner Posts: 66
    Options
    I am 5'9". I started on MFP in January at 175. I made my first goal weight of 160. As I approached 160, I then lowered my goal to 155. I am currently 153 and don't have a "goal" anymore. I am working on toning up certain areas of my body and will continue to count calories and workout like I'm doing now. If I lose a few more pounds in the process, that's fine. If I don't, that's fine too.
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Im currently about 5'11" and my ultimate goal is about 240 however i am currently over 400lbs and have ALWAYS been high 300s or more so Ill get to my goal and then MAYBE lose more IF Im still not happy there.
  • Jkelly1221
    Jkelly1221 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" and my goal listed on MFP is 145lbs. I am currently 168 and started at 225. I will reevaluate when I get closer, but I'm thinking 145 is probably good for me-I've always been an athlete and have a lot of muscle, so I don't want to lose that just to get skinnier.
  • CoxTX
    CoxTX Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", currently 200 lbs. I was 166 lbs when I joined the military at 18, got down to 148 at the end of bootcamp & maintained it for about a day & a half. LOL My ultimate goal weight is 160 lbs with no jiggly bits. I might have to go lower to get there, I'm just trying to get to 160 for now.
  • graciousdove
    graciousdove Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and my UGW is 140 with my absolute dream weight would be 130 - 135, but I am starting to think that is unrealistic. So i will wait until I'm 140 then reassess the situation!
  • maddieprice87
    maddieprice87 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and my goal weight for now is 150. I'd like to say my UGW is 145 but I'll see what I look (and feel) like at 150- if it suits and I'm fitting into the clothing I want to fit into, then I'll stop there!

yay, glad to have found the tall people! Anyone else feel bad to see people are a your UGW and still losing, then remember that they're actually 5 inches shorter than you? I have to remind myself CONSTANTLY that I should weigh more than someone I'm a head taller than- think it's from being at school!
  • schondell
    schondell Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    5'8 UGW 110 :)