Hi Newbie Here =) looking for new MFP buddies !!

Options
:smile: Hi all,
Yesterday was my first day on MFP. It was a pretty easy day but it was only the first day. I know it will be hard to stay on track so I would love to have friends to motivate and to help motivate me.. I am doing this alone, so I thought I would reach out to the MFP community to see if anyone is in the same boat as me =)
I am 43, f and my goal is to lose about 50 pounds,, ugg i said it !! It seems like a impossible journey, but one that I am dedicated to... one day at a time..
Stop by and say hi =)
:smile:

Replies

• mariahsimpson
    Options
    You are definitely not alone. I needed to lose 35 when I started 2 weeks ago. I am already down to 30. I've sent you an invite, maybe we can motivate each other. Remember it isn't all about weight. Sometimes I am a mad at the scale but I am always happy about the inches I am losing :)
  • LindaVas
    LindaVas Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Definitely not alone! I'm trying to lose 100+.
    We all need support!
    I'll add you. :smile:
  • msdani12
    msdani12 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - Welcome!
  • mds5
    mds5 Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi today I just signed up on MFP, I need advice! and friends to do this with....please :)
  • mds5
    mds5 Posts: 4
    Options
    2 weeks and you lost that much already?? the is great, hope I can do the same, I just signed up
  • ress87
    ress87 Posts: 16
    Options
    Welcome!!! I need to loose about 40-45pounds, my first goal is 25!! Anyone feel free to add me!! :)
  • MidgeN27
    MidgeN27 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for motivation and encouragement can add me!9
  • lldem
    lldem Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi there - I'm new to MFP too... but not new to trying to get fit lol I'm excited and have set little goals - 10 lbs - but I'll need to do that a FEW times...
    Wishing you success!
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Welcome!

One bite at a time, add me. :smile:
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I was in the same shoes as you last November. Feel free to add me.
  • LMBalfour
    LMBalfour Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You can add me! :)
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Welcome Newbies. Feel free to add me. All the best to you on your journey to optimum health! :flowerforyou:
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me as a friend....this is a great website!! The more friends the more support! :)

12309460.png
  • coliegrl30
    Options
    Feel free to add me...am new as well and we can lend the support to each other...
  • Wardah31
    Wardah31 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey *waving* i started about a week ago. i would like friends too so please add me :smile:
  • vienna26
    vienna26 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi i started myself a week ago and have lost 3lbs so far anyone feel free to add me :-))
  • Italian_mom
    Italian_mom Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want, I log everyday and love to give and receive support!
  • yorkiemom0820
    yorkiemom0820 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    HI! I NEW AT THIS BUT I HAVE GOT TO GET MOTIVATED AND LOSE WEIGHT!! I AM A DIABETIC AND I TAKE INSULIN AND IT HAS PUT ABOUT 60 PDS ON ME!! I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN BIG IN MY LIFE. WHEN I WAS IN MY 30'S I LOST OVER 100 POUNDS BY CUTTING BACK AND WALKING, I AM NOW IN MY EARLY 50'S AND IT IS SO MUCH HARDER TO LOSE WEIGHT BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE ENGERY TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!! HOPE I CAN GET NEWS FRIENDS ON HERE AND WE CAN INSPIRE ONE ANOTHER!!!!! THANKS AND GOOD LUCK!!!!!!
  • DanielBriden
    Options
    add me up if you want. :)