Insanity Starting Monday!! WHo is IN?????

Options

Replies

• maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I'm in I will be starting the progam on Monday as well, after seeing results from the 30ds I wanted something a little more intense daily. GOOD LUCK!!
  • SexyMidnight
    SexyMidnight Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Bump for others to join
  • mom1520
    mom1520 Posts: 73
    Options
    I plan on starting on Monday.
  • EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you burn doing the first dvd 'Fit Test'?? in average?
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    How many calories do you burn doing the first dvd 'Fit Test'?? in average?
    My average was roughly 320. I don't have a HRM so I did it the old fashioned way.
  • JDavis352
    JDavis352 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I made it threw 3 weeks the first go round. I have been debating on restarting or not :/ I really need to. Thing to lose some inches and tone up. It's just sitting there taunting me LOL I'm up for the challenge starting fresh tomorrow morning!
  • EZaccone85
    EZaccone85 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Yea, this will be the 3rd attempt at starting Insanity...I re-arrange my living room to get 4 people comfortably doing jumping squats, jumping jacks...etc, sooo we are going to do the 'Fit Test' tonight when I get off work. If we could we would do Plyometrics now, its the hardest DVD out of them all, we would definately fail..lol
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    I started this past Monday, August 20...anyone that is interested in some insight, here's a link to my blog:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/danasings

I love it so far!! Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • Cmgonzales03
    Cmgonzales03 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I will be starting Monday as well. I attempted Wednesday but I'm doing it with a friend and she was in the process of moving so Monday it is! Anyone feel free to add me I am new here and some motivation :)
  • starbuck17
    Options
    i started yesterday!! felt great after but was suuuper sore this morning, which made it really hard to make myself do day 2. but soo glad i did! if anything, i'm LESS sore now. hoping that doesn't mean that i'll be double sore tomorrow morning :s . would love an accountability partner, although i'm just doing the workouts, and not modifying my diet in any way.
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    I am almost done with week 4 of Insanity and LOVE IT! I will say, the first 3 days are the hardest. You will be so sore it will hurt to bend to even sit on a toilet :laugh: Keep pushing though and that goes away and you feel your endurance build :) It's a great program that pushes you as hard as you let it.. give 110% and changes come to your body
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    Yea, this will be the 3rd attempt at starting Insanity...I re-arrange my living room to get 4 people comfortably doing jumping squats, jumping jacks...etc, sooo we are going to do the 'Fit Test' tonight when I get off work. If we could we would do Plyometrics now, its the hardest DVD out of them all, we would definately fail..lol

There is no failing. You don't have to keep up with Shaun T's "machines" in the video... just improve on your own pace each time and you will get results. Although I have to tell ya, I giggled when I read that. Have you peeked at month 2? That's scary looking to me - I have one more workout in week 4, then a week of recovery, then THAT... skeered! :laugh:
  • Noonoo757
    Noonoo757 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I just started a thread looking for people starting insanity lol guess i should have done the search first. I cant start until Wens or Thurs I just ordered it but Im definity going to do it im motivated and excited!!
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week #3 tomorrow, anyone is doing Insanity please add me, I need all the support I can get! Also it is hard but the results have been great so far. I have had people ask me what Ive beendoingtolose weight. I have seen a big difference in my cardio, I felt myself getting stronger last week. It is a mental workout, your body is going to try and trick you that you can't do it when you get tired, but keep pushing through. Everytime I finish the warm-up my leg will sometimes start to hurt and I never have that problem doing other workouts. I think it's my body's way of trying to make me stop lol, because once I start the actual workout the pain goes away. I'm scared of month 2 lol
  • jessm3ss
    Options
    I'm starting insanity this Monday too! Add me if you want. I also need all the motivation and help from others that I can get :)
  • dzinergrl18
    dzinergrl18 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I ordered mine last Thursday so I'm hoping to have it tomorrow or Tues. Please add me and I'll be chatting you up once mine gets here. I've got 60 days before a vacation with hubby and some friends and need this to kick my butt!
  • sfrocks
    sfrocks Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! just started with the first workout last night...and of course didn't even get through til the end (even though I paused the DVD a couple of times)!! so I could really need some support!!
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I did it this morning..Whew!
  • ChevyChick88
    ChevyChick88 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today... and I"m scared as can be! :noway: But, I plan to complete it unless for some medical reason I can't. YAY!!! Let's do this!!! :drinker:
  • mholmquist
    mholmquist Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am starting it today(Monday)! I am really excited!