My first day and first post!

Options
Hi everyone! I just started using this app and I already love it. I currently weigh the most I ever have in my entire life. I'm sick of it and I'm doing something about it! This year has been a real struggle. I'm a former addict (clean 4 months!) and after losing a pregnancy/dealing with depression I am on the right track. It feels so great. I believe I can do this and so can you! I look forward to "meeting" you all. To everyone who is on this path, you are so inspiring! Keep it up!

Bubblekitten

Replies

• Chiquita_Bonita
    Options
    Welcome! I know you'll do great! Feel free to add me!
  • bubblekitten
    Options
    Thanks so much!
  • kikiwilkinson
    Options
    Hi darling! Congrats on being clean first of all. Secondly, congrats on deciding to change your life here!! It is an amazing place with amazing support! ( :

Feel free to add me!!!

-Kiki
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME to a great site.. You will find that it is very supportive and motivating.. Add me if you wish..:drinker:
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Welcome bubblekitten (love that name)! Kudos to you for making changes in your life for the better! This is a great place with great people and plenty of opportunity for support. Add me, if you like! Best wishes to you in all of your endeavors! :flowerforyou:
  • teepeetim
    teepeetim Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi Bubblekitten !
    Welcome and congratulations on moving forward.

I had a painkiller addiction that has ruined the last 7 years of my life, and my marriage. I am now 100% clean, I eat well, and exercise, tracking here on mfp .

I'm really seeing a huge difference in myself and I feel 20 years younger now.

Keep it up and you will be amazed,

I am always looking for new friends, so go ahead and add me and hopefully I can offer lots of support.