Size 14/16 -> Size 8 ---- VERY pic heavy.

Options

Replies

• onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    You are doing amazing... I'm 5 foot 5 and a half inches and about the same weight as you and I don't carry it nearly as well. I'm still a size 12....
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    yes awsome story, you look so cute!!, congrats on your healthy new figure. Very nice pics that show your great attitude!!

thanks for sharing
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Way to rock it, keep up the great work!
  • tnmomof3girls
    Options
    WOW you look great!!! Congrats!!! Do you mind me asking what your carb intake was? I too am doing the 1200 cal. per day.
  • selig0730
    selig0730 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    great job on the weight loss and the lossing 6-8 inches. you look great
  • horrorghoul
    horrorghoul Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. When I read your story (yes I read it!) I could see your words being mine about the pictures. I too used to take pictures and then they slowly started being pictures that weren't below my boobs. Its amazing what you can see if you ignore whats right in front of you. I am so happy to see that your smile got larger and larger as you lost more and more weight. I think you are awesome!!!!!!
  • 4theluvofme
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring!! You look amazing! I hope to be in an 8 one day. I started at a size 18 and now in a 10 so almost there! Keep going! Thanks for sharing your story
  • crowunruh
    crowunruh Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look terrific!
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    WOW you look great!!! Congrats!!! Do you mind me asking what your carb intake was? I too am doing the 1200 cal. per day.

I don't pay too much attention to carbs. This biggest carb source I have is the bread from sandwiches. I'd say around 100 - 130 a day. Sometimes less if I don't eat bread. I don't really pay attention to them though!

I DO try to eat carbs after a work out. Not a lot, but I do make a point to do that. Also protein.

Are you eating your calories back?

Thanks for ALL of your wonderful comments, guys!! Wow!!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    wow..you look amazing!!
  • Lanaye912
    Lanaye912 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Love reading stories& viewing the pictures of women who are my height. Reading yours gives me hope that I will & can reach my goal. Thank you for posting your amazing story & transformation.You are beautiful!! Keep up the great work!!!!:smile:
  • 26Nirak
    26Nirak Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing!! Amazing progress!!! Congratulations!!!
  • senyosmom
    senyosmom Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!!! Congrats!!
  • PackersFan612
    PackersFan612 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    You look great! I got on here hoping to get motivated. I think maybe I am now. I am currently a size 16 (started at a 18/20) and I would love to get down to a single digit, like you did. I think I will start taking pictures now, so I can post my "before and afters" pictures next spring. Thanks for sharing!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    You are an incredible inspiration!!! :) Way to go, girl!
  • brelbe
    brelbe Posts: 7
    Options
    Your journey is amazng and even though i dont know you, i am so very proud of you. I cant wait until i get to do my post like this!!! I am currently a 16/18 and seeing your post gives me hope!!! thanks for the inspiration and congratulations!
  • NicolePatriot
    NicolePatriot Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You look sooo good!! Great job :)
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Nice job!
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    Look at you!!! Awesome work!!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! that was awesome! Thanks for taking us on your journey. It was a great read. You have done amazingly well and I'm certain you have inspired many today including myself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!