Late to the party but I have arrived.... :)

Options
Hey I am new to MFP and so far loving it! Its amazing that eating good and working out makes you lose weight! This is just a new concept to me. LOL Anyway it feels great to be doing something to make changes! Just wanted to introduce myself and wish everyone GOOD LUCK!!! Stay motivated (hope I can too)! Better late than never, right?

Replies

• crazy202
    crazy202 Posts: 19
    Options
    Welcome! I'm new to the community i.e. posting in the message boards, but have been using MFP for the past year. I can honestly say that MFP has saved my life and made weight loss (dare I say it) EASIER. I've lost 44 pounds using MFP and plan to continue! Feel free to add me if you'd like!

And yes, better late than never! :)
  • kel_staffa
    kel_staffa Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    44 pounds is AWESOME!!! WTG!
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    This party is the BEST! Tons of support and all that good stuff here! This site has helped me more than any other diet plan/program! Feel free to add me if you want!
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck on your journey!
  • cakelady69
    cakelady69 Posts: 228
    Options
    Welcome, its an amazing group of people here. Good luck!
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Welcome, post often. I just started yesterday. We all have to start somewhere.
  • neveradullmoment
    Options
    Welcome!!! Good luck on your journey!

Feel free to add me if you want!
  • JessLynn1215
    Options
    Welcome, I've decide to join this site because none of my friends want to go on the weight loss journey with me. So, I figured to give this a try and it's truly inspiring to read about everyone's weight loss journey and see their pictures. In December I weighed 195lbs I now weigh 170lbs. Since joining mfp the 1st week of August I have already lost 7lbs. I'm so excited to continue on with my weight loss and hear about others.
  • cutiepieinchi
    Options
    Welcome! There are a lot of very nice people here :)
  • alatoyajones
    alatoyajones Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Love this community!! :-)
  • misslegz
    misslegz Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome to mfp....this is an awesome website with great people and lots of info!!! Feel free to add me as a friend :)

12309460.png