Another Noobie

Beccaly2010
Beccaly2010 Posts: 10
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Everyone!

I've been doing this for about two weeks! Was doing really good the first week. Fell off the wagon pretty hard at a friends house on Sunday...totally made my cravings come back with a vengance...lol. So now I'm trying to stomp out that fire and get back on the wagon...so not easy! But I believe I finally have it in me to lose the weight and this site is helping a lot. I set it as my home page for a constant reminder to keep my calorie intake in check and motivate me to get my butt to the gym! Wish everyone the best of luck!!!!

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Welcome and good luck getting back up on the horse! You can DO IT!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,319 Member
    I just liked "Noobie" - you're adorable.

balancin.gif....and welcome to the world of retraining your brain from everything-you-ever-knew-to-everything-you-need-to-do.

Hey! I am SUCH a poet! :wink:

Good luck!
  • rlinson
    rlinson Posts: 62 Member
    It is human nature to give in to these desires now and then. What matters most is your decision to keep with it!! As you do, you will be more disciplined and have greater control. Whenever I think about eating something REALLY bad, I just need to remind myself that I will be entering it on here and that helps me make better choices.
  • Thank you for the encouragement!!! :happy: Wish you all the best on your journey as well!!!!
This discussion has been closed.