Giving it another go (70lbs to go)

Options
Hi everyone...giving this another whirl. Looking for friends to help me along the way and vice versa. What's seems to always be missing from my past attempts is that I didnt have a strong support system.

Replies

• tatimoco
    tatimoco Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear about your lack of support. Welcome back I too lack support but I am doing me with or without support. The best advise I can give you is to stay focus on you. Drink your 8 glases of water, try to get in at least 5 differnt kinds of fresh vegetables and fruits and walk at least 30 minutes every other day for 2 weeks then everyday for 30 minutes and you will see a big difference. You can do it I have faith in you. I will be keeping tabs on you:smile:
  • Anticipated_Serendipity
    Options
    You can do this!

Feel free to add me. :)
  • seacoastguy78
    Options
    Thanks guys!
  • StarIsMoving
    Options
    You can totally do this! Set your mind to it, know you are important enough to stay with it, and move full speed ahead!
    Feel free to add me if you like :) Afterall, there is power in numbers, right?
  • sarahahum
    sarahahum Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Having support helps me a lot too, and I'm also on my second attempt. I'll send you a request.
  • RetroSnowflake
    Options
    Good luck! Being here, you'll always have support. Sending you a request now (:
  • LaShonda2
    LaShonda2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... we can help each other!!
  • pseel42
    pseel42 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Good for you for coming back. It's great having the support of MFP. I get more support hear than I do at home.

Feel free to add me if you want!!

Paula
  • StephyGetsFit
    Options
    We have pretty close goals!
    Feel free to add me. (:

You can do it!
  • rsellersCST
    rsellersCST Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    You know... every time I tried before I didn't really work on getting a support system and this time I have... friending here and joining groups... helps a LOT!!! I've always failed before or gone back to my old ways... so much better with people who understand and who also help with accountability in addition to cheering on success.

You can do this and glad you are back at it!!!
  • imizznana28
    Options
    I have alot to get rid of. Definitely on the same boat as you! Feel free to add and we can do this all together.. :) I have 130 i need to get rid of. Starting a new program tomorrow i found on Youtube- its a 90 day challenge by beFIT. Check it out for your self. 2mm is a new day for me.
  • seacoastguy78
    Options
    Thanks to all my newly added friends!