Path to me....

Options
MzRix
MzRix Posts: 2 Member
I never ever thought I would ever get this large!! :sad: I am tipping the scales at 326.. So I am taking the first step of writing down my goal and making a commitment to myself to loose 100 lbs by next year 08/26/2013. :happy: Wish me luck!!!

Replies

• janet0522
    Options
    Good luck!

it's so easy to put on.. ugh.. I know!
  • FourLynne
    FourLynne Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to both of us, I need to lose 90-100lbs, too.
  • MzCongeniality70
    MzCongeniality70 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    You can do it sweetie!! :flowerforyou:
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    I wish you the best luck my friend. You can lose that stubborn fat with hard-work, consistency, and determination. Hell you might even lose more than 100lbs in a year if you really really stick to it. There will be breaking points, and plateus but the only thing you can do when you hit rock bottom is to keep going, keep moving, and change shall come :)
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Luck has nothing to do, it takes hard work. So I will wish you determination, laughter and friendship. You are not traveling this road alone. You'll end up with some awesome lifetime friends. I hope that I will end up being one of them. :happy: :happy:
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    You can do it, i would also suggest making short term goals, try to get below 300 by the end of the year. Celebrate every 5-10lbs. Add lots of friends to help encourage you. It can be done. I started at 370 in Jan and have lost 86lbs with over a 100 left to go.
  • VogtAndrea
    VogtAndrea Posts: 236
    Options
    I don't wish you luck. I wish for you to have the knowledge and the stamina to get all the way to being a healthier you. It's a long way to go but you ARE able. You just have to set your goal, stick to living within your macros, and doing what you need in order to be active enough to get there.
  • KeshiaV
    KeshiaV Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Stick with it! You can definitely do it...one day at a time...one pound at a time. I'm sending you a friend request now. you'll need some people who will encourage you along the way :)
  • ahavoc
    ahavoc Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    Here's some tips. Exercise. Make it part of your life, even if it's just walking. Log all the food you eat. Be patient, and love yourself.
  • danthomson56
    Options
    You can make it happen. Good luck. :smile:
  • arcticfox04
    arcticfox04 Posts: 1,011 Member
    Options
    I dropped 92 pounds since last October. Its doable remember this. Have fun don't make weight feel like a job. For every bad thing you eat something healthy like an Apple. Eat all your calories MFP gives you. Lastly stop eating right away when you feel full and when you feel hungry eat something even if you go over on calories.
  • TallCurvyMuscles
    Options
    Good luck, the road is long and hard but worth the struggle. My goal is 138lbs in 15 months, I have lost 54lbs in 7 months. If you stick with it you will succeed.