Dear attractive men under 30

Options
1234568»

Replies

• supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and as soon as I leave my jobsite - I will be pulling my PANTS off and hopping in my beautiful Toyota Tundra and driving around Seattle.
    Jeeps are for sissies. You can't carry three kegs of beer, golf clubs, 10 sheets of 3/4" plywood and enough food for four days... Yeah, no Jeep for me. But, carry on.

You're right, Jeep owners tend to brew their own beer, laugh at yuppy golfers, cut down trees for wood and shoot their food.... but hey your Tundra sounds safe, so enjoy.

Damn straight! .I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You Tundra drivers are just women with small brains. With brains a third the size of us. It's science.

Too funny, great comebacks. But seriously, you guys let me know when you get in trouble - I'll come pull you out. Wouldn't be the first and knowing the ego of Jeep drivers - it won't be the last.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Whenever I see shirtless guys in jeeps, I think '*kitten*'

They're not for everyone......Mostly for those who like to spend time outside.....in the sun........or at the beach etc.
    Oooooh, nice dig.

The sun's for losers. ;)
  • Skych123
    Skych123 Posts: 96
    Options
    i'll sign this petition
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Age discrimination.

Dear any aged man.....please drive shirtless in your jeep with you dog!!!

Love Linds

seriously...please do
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    im here what do you want
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    Can this be under 31?!

Can I just say, DAMN! love the ink...no really I do...sigh.
  • JPod279
    JPod279 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am 42 and as soon as I leave my jobsite - I will be pulling my PANTS off and hopping in my beautiful Toyota Tundra and driving around Seattle.
    Jeeps are for sissies. You can't carry three kegs of beer, golf clubs, 10 sheets of 3/4" plywood and enough food for four days... Yeah, no Jeep for me. But, carry on.

You're right, Jeep owners tend to brew their own beer, laugh at yuppy golfers, cut down trees for wood and shoot their food.... but hey your Tundra sounds safe, so enjoy.

Damn straight! .I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You Tundra drivers are just women with small brains. With brains a third the size of us. It's science.

Too funny, great comebacks. But seriously, you guys let me know when you get in trouble - I'll come pull you out. Wouldn't be the first and knowing the ego of Jeep drivers - it won't be the last.

It doesn't matter what kind of vehicle you have. It is all about traction and brains. I put sand bags in the back of my Jeep in winter to make sure I have weight to get around in the snow. Do the same for my wife in the Tahoe. We have never gotten stuck, yet we have seen plenty of other people who have monster 4x4s or other "tough" looking trucks that are stuck. Tundras are good trucks. I just love being able to drop the top on the Jeep. I'll proably never own anything else.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: 42 year olds driving Tundras who rescue stuck- in-the-mud Jeep drivers are my super favorite! :drinker:
  • poncho33
    poncho33 Posts: 1,511
    Options

haha... I'll hold you too that offer, go big or go home I'm bound to get stuck!
  • genuinelyfrans
    Options
    Oops, I wandered into the wrong thread :laugh:
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    So true...but any fine man, shirtless in a jeep, is fine by me. Kind of dig ones on motorcycles, too.

this!!!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I don't have a jeep but would a Chevy Cobalt work with the windows rolled down?? :smokin:
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Whenever I see shirtless guys in jeeps, I think '*kitten*'

I think redneck *kitten* but hey, it's a regular thing in the south.

I think *kitten* from Pacific Beach, San Diego.
  • Nickf887
    Nickf887 Posts: 157
    Options
    21322024_644_thumb.jpg

Now just to get that jeep!
  • dusty8907
    dusty8907 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    My gto>any jeep
  • Tank_Girl
    Tank_Girl Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have a jeep but Im over 40...this rules don't work in my favor.
    Shut up... Get a decent hunting dog (lurcher/working terrier/staghoud/pigdog) or rifle & get in your jeep and get that shirt off!!!
  • Juliejustsaying
    Options
    I have a jeep but Im over 40...this rules don't work in my favor.
    Shut up... Get a decent hunting dog (lurcher/working terrier/staghoud/pigdog) or rifle & get in your jeep and get that shirt off!!!

Preach it sista!! amen...now gto