Jillian Michaels OTHER DVDs

Options
Mrshunts
Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
I hear everyone is doing 30 day shred, no one talks about the others............Anyone out there doing ANY of her other DVDs???

I don't like 30 day shred, I am currently looking at :

Kickbox Fastfix
No More Trouble Zones
Banish Fat Boost Metabolism

Anyone done or doing these???? I know a lot of her stuff has a lot of jumping, which i feel is hard on my knees......

Replies

• Goodkid3
    Goodkid3 Posts: 35
    Options
    The yoga meltdown!!! It really works
  • SonoraflowerKim
    Options
    Bump

Want to see what others say. :-)

i am doing 30 day atm...level 2, day 9
  • rpillen
    rpillen Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm almost done with 30DS but i bought shred it with weights that i really want to try. I'm also wanting the kickbox fastkick. Would love to hear what others have to say.
  • mrsjarvis11
    mrsjarvis11 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I bought her Ripped in 30 days as well as her extreme shed and shred. I noticed I drip a lot more sweat with her extreme DVD and I've only done the 1st workout. There are 2 on there both 30 minutes each, but if you do just 1 workout w/ warm up and cooldown it totals 42 minutes. She combines tons of different moves, cardio, kickboxing, yoga, and other ones I can not spell, lol. I also like Ripped, as it changes every week versus every 10 days, but I just began that so I'm on week 1.
  • JLD81
    JLD81 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I own 30ds but I also have Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism, and Shred it Weights. I have done No More Trouble Zones and would like to also add it to my library. I like the Banish Fat one when I want to add a good cardio workout in. I like the Shred It Weights but do agree that you have to know how to use the kettlebell because her form is not great in parts of it and you can injure yourself if you haven't done kettlebell workouts before. I've never tried her kickboxing workout. My only complaint about all of her workouts is the minuscule amount of time dedicated to stretching after such hard workouts (which I suspect is why she is always complaining about no flexibility). You can find a few of her full workouts on youtube if you look and can try them before you buy them.
  • JennafurC
    JennafurC Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've got this set and love it for days that I don't go to the gym and want something fast! http://www.amazon.com/The-Biggest-Winner-Complete-Maximize/dp/B000BT99CK
    its old school Jillian. The kickboxing one is my favorite.
    You need a step & weights for this set.
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    No more trouble zones and Banish fat boost motabalism seem to go hand in hand. These two are good to alternate if you want to get cardio and toning in together. Ripped in 30 was good, harder than 30DS and I dont care for her kick boxing one.
  • klsdwn
    klsdwn Posts: 54
    Options
    I actually just got done doing Banish Fat Boost Metabolism. I like it! It is a good cardio work out, but I will admit that there is a lot of jumping so I don't know if you will like it if you have knee problems. But, all in all a good workout! :) Good luck finding one that works for you!
  • amoffatt
    amoffatt Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I've got this set and love it for days that I don't go to the gym and want something fast! http://www.amazon.com/The-Biggest-Winner-Complete-Maximize/dp/B000BT99CK

Just wanted to say I love your before and after pictures....great job.
  • tjungkunz
    Options
    I like the Banish Fat one, but it is a lot of jumping, not the most I've seen. After doing just that for so many weeks I realized it was too hard on my foot (broke it last yr) and I'm best just mixing it in. Interested in responses on this also, love her vidoes :)
  • serentity78
    serentity78 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I loved 30 day shred....currently I am doing kickbox fast fix and love that one its more fun I think then do her banish fat one. Next week I will start the 90 day Body Revolution one. I haven't found any that I really dislike so far!
  • HarlCarl
    HarlCarl Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I've done the 30DS and Ripped in 30, enjoyed them both. Haven't tried any others....yet. I have the 6 week 6 pack, but I'm letting a strained leg muscle heal up...can't wait to get back to doing Jillian! :love:

err.....doing Jillian's videos :blushing:
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    The yoga meltdown!!! It really works
    ^^^ this, I LOVE yoga meltdown!
    I also have NMTZ and BFBM and like them both as well.
  • JennafurC
    JennafurC Posts: 65 Member
    Options

Just wanted to say I love your before and after pictures....great job.

thank you :)
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Looking at them online, banish fat one looks okay....

but since its online for FREE, not sure I NEED to actually purchase it lol

but its only 7 bucks on amazon
  • shangirl5
    Options
    Banish Fat Boost Metabolism is probably the best workout I've done in terms of DVDs. It's way harder than 30DS, which I do on the days when I only have 20 minutes or so to workout. Banish Fat is much longer than 30DS, and will have the sweat dripping alot more. I have been doing Banish Fat 4 to 6 times a week for the past few weeks and I can tell that my tummy pouch from my pregnancy is starting to flatten out, and with healthy diet the pounds are starting to come off faster now. I highly recommend it, but it's pretty tough. It took me a week to be able to make it through the entire work out (barely!)...but you just have to keep doing it (consistently) and you'll see results pretty fast.
  • basslinewild
    basslinewild Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I love NMTZ. I like that you can choose which circuits you want to do if you're running low on time, or just don't feel like doing the whole thing.
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I'm in the middle of the Body Revolution 90 program. The work outs are progressively challenging. I'm kinda scared about the final four we'll be starting in a week or so.

I'm at goal weight, so I use this program to up my strength and to balance out my running. I get plenty of cardio, but I LOVE having 4 days of strength/cardio combo videos! Good stuff.

May actually try some of her other stuff when this is over.