What's your full time job?

Options

Replies

• crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Director of Development Operations at a private boys school! Love it because every day is different and I get to help solve problems all day - starting my 8th school year tomorrow!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Director of Optical Sales (Optician) .....of course :laugh:
    I've worked as an optometric assistant before we had our kids. Loved it. :-)
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    I don't have a single full-time job, but I have TONS of part-time jobs.

Sales associate at H&M

Student

Photographer - usually 1-2 gigs a month

Concert promoter /band booker for a local coffee house - I schedule "Open Mics" every Friday as well as a huge concert at the end of each month

&
    I donate plasma! (What I use to pay rent!)

:)

super cool! You'r e awesome!
  • pixpix101
    pixpix101 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Body Artist :) i focus on piercing, scarification, branding, tongue splicing, ear pointing ect ... i basically do the slicing and dicing part! it may be gruesome, but i love the results, and i love my job! i know that its a place i can feel constantly accepted for the way i look and for my opinions.
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Full time student.
  • texasgal22
    texasgal22 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    I help people buy & sell houses.
  • ashgarza08
    Options
    RN trauma case manager (former ED nurse)
  • sharpeoplepc
    sharpeoplepc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mom......but I also do some contract mystery shopping work on the side.
  • ahjenny
    ahjenny Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm a police dispatcher.
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am a teacher.
  • CarrieAbbey
    CarrieAbbey Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I'm a Manager Of Miracles (MOM):smooched:
  • MikeHabes37
    MikeHabes37 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm an insurance adjuster with Farmers.
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options
    EMT and a Fine Arts student.
  • stephenmarbut
    Options
    I used to be a chemical engineer - designed diapers and then made brown paper towels (the mostly worthless kind you use in gas station bathrooms). now I've just finished medical school and am a 1st year pathology resident.
  • cookn_mama
    cookn_mama Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    "Manager of Miracles" I like that!!!
  • Micster2012
    Options
    Engineer by training but am now a Vendor Manager for a telecommunications company. Which means I help whiny vendors peddle their goods to our egotistical VPs.
  • jodi41086
    jodi41086 Posts: 240
    Options
    I just quit my bartending job. Considering its hard enough to count calories specially when you are not allowed to turn down drinks and your awake til 2 or 3 in the morning. Just applied to some stores and the grocery store :O) Still in college and my boyfriend is military we are stationed in the middle of nowhere and there are NO good jobs here
  • MissPatty584
    MissPatty584 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I have to say I am surprised.. not one postal worker on here so far. Hmmm

I am an "RCA" (rural carrier associate, aka "sub"). I am supposedly a fill in for regular mail carrier's sick days, time off, etc. But I have my own little auxiliary route and generally work my a** off. Sometimes as much as 60 hours a week, and most of it is on my feet. I often work inside the Post Office as well doing a lot of paperwork, phone calls and general customer service-y stuff.

I've used my pedometer in the office and an average Monday (when I am in the PO more than outside), I walk between 5 and 9 miles a day, all indoors!

One of these days I'll go regular.. someday. *sigh*

Hello fellow scum sucking sub!!! I am an RCA too. I don't end up doing the clerical stuff.. all hell breaks loose around here if a non clerk gets caught, and they got rid of our aux routes, but I hear ya on the rest!
  • katellanova
    katellanova Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Mental Health nurse at the VA

I work for the VA too!
  • Luvmesumkenny
    Luvmesumkenny Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Teach Vision Therapy to mostly Special Needs Children ♥