In Need of Some Health Buddies!!!

Options
I have tried this multiple times but this time NEEDS to be different! I want to lose about 50 pounds and will take all the help I can get. Im also very willing and able to be moral support for everyone else!

Replies

• mollrohrer
    mollrohrer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first time using the website, but not my first time trying to lose weight. So, I also need this time to be different! (Plus I'm getting married soon, so that's added motivation..
  • Nik0417
    Nik0417 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey i'm Nikki! Feel free to add me as a friend :)
  • Amazon_Warrior88
    Amazon_Warrior88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I feel ya...I've been on here off and on for over a year and I am determined to make it work this time! Feel free to add me...we will drop this weight together and in no time :)
  • ashgarza08
    Options
    I need the hellp as well. It's a lot harder to cheat when you have your team to hold you accountable
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    you can add me :happy:
  • LoveMyLife_NYC
    LoveMyLife_NYC Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'm Meghan. 35# lost in the last few years and trying to keep it off and tone up. Any of you can add me too!
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    feel free to add me :)
  • chachylove
    chachylove Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hi all,
    im brand new here and my first post. i can honestly say i am beyond obsessed with my weight and dieting. i am constantly dieting and i hardly losing. i am getting married next july so im desperate. im hoping that i can find the motivation here and some people that can relate. im really interest in hearing what is working for everyone and all the progress
  • mortyfit
    mortyfit Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I have tried this multiple times but this time NEEDS to be different! I want to lose about 50 pounds and will take all the help I can get. Im also very willing and able to be moral support for everyone else!
    Feel free to add me if you'd like, we can swap encouragement since we have a few things in common (I'm current military but working on an advanced degree in Education as well).
  • katkat28
    katkat28 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm new too, I've used MFP before but never used the message boards. Here to support and get support, feel free to add me:) best of luck!
  • bpadmanabhan
    Options
    Good Luck ! I started on MFP 3 months earlier - and have been fairly faithful :P !! And lost 7 Pounds since then ...not a whole lot ...but something to show !! My goal is another 1p Pounds by Nov 1 2012 !!!
  • mikiecarson
    mikiecarson Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My daughter (she's 35) and I started living healthier a couple months ago. I had 60 and she had 100 lbs to lose. I am down 21 and she is down 25, however, she stalled for quite a few weeks. She also injured her knee (ACL) when we both went to a Zumba class. She was so bummed but she kept swimming since it is still exercise and easier on her knee. She had gone up a couple pounds, but she did not quit. This week it all paid off and she not only lost the gained weight but a couple extra. Of course, I encourage her, but she said that this site and the support from various folks made a lot of difference! So, we applaud you for your upcoming 50 pounds gone!!! Mikie
  • sandygettingfit
    sandygettingfit Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Looking for active, supportive buddies. Feel free to add me! Tired of falling off the wagon.
  • marysue1965
    marysue1965 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    New to MFP, just completed a week faithfully logging in my diet & exercise, Feeling pretty positive about things. i would enjoy having some support & being a support to anyone else. I 'm gonna try to be faithful to losing some weight & be healthy as i can. hit m eup. i'm in collegebut will try to reply as often as i can. Thanks. marysue1965