Being short has it's advantages (with pics)

Options
Now it also has it's disadvantages... I started my weight loss journey in January of 2012 after deciding it had been long enough since I had had the twins and it was time to stop using them as an excuse for the weight..
I started at 173 (Mind you I am all of 5 foot tall)

fattty.jpg

I quit for a while as life got in the way...

I got back on the horse again at the beginning of August and here I am at 164.6

school007.jpg

It's only a little over 8lb loss, but when your 5 foot there is no where for the weight to go.. This also goes when you gain weight as well..

Replies

• Jelyn47
    Jelyn47 Posts: 14
    Options
    Wow, great job!
  • FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Can you see the pics?? Because I can't..
  • jaelliott907
    Options
    Wow! You can really see the difference! I'm a shorty too (4'11") so it's nice to see what 8lbs lost looks like!
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Now it also has it's disadvantages... I started my weight loss journey in January of 2012 after deciding it had been long enough since I had had the twins and it was time to stop using them as an excuse for the weight..
    I started at 173 (Mind you I am all of 5 foot tall)

fattty.jpg

I quit for a while as life got in the way...

I got back on the horse again at the beginning of August and here I am at 164.6

school007.jpg

It's only a little over 8lb loss, but when your 5 foot there is no where for the weight to go.. This also goes when you gain weight as well..

There ya go if you want go back and edit it by putting in [ img] at the start of the link the [ /img] at the end.(no spaces though)
  • lobo_a_gogo
    lobo_a_gogo Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    hmmm... tried to use the html codes but it didnt work.,..
  • Krizzo87
    Krizzo87 Posts: 14,186 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
  • FluffyToFab
    Options
    THANKS!!!!!
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options
    You are super cute! Great job so far :-)
  • geekyjock76
    geekyjock76 Posts: 2,720 Member
    Options
    Keep up the awesome work.
  • SailorJerrysRum
    Options
    You are as cute as a button in both pictures!
  • roguestates
    Options
    Nice progress! I'm short, too, and of similar body type. Small changes really show well on short bodies! :)
  • AmyFett
    AmyFett Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and i've lost 16 and can't tell =/
  • FluffyToFab
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and i've lost 16 and can't tell =/

I'm sure it has to do with the body type and how your losing.. If your dieting without working out it may not show as well as dieting with working out because I haven't lost a lot of weight number wise but my body is turning fat into muscle (which we all know weighs more) and I'm losing inches.. So I may look like I'm smaller because of the inches.. I won't tape until the 6th though, so I don't know how many inches I've lost.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!