This time I will succeed!

Options
Hi everyone, I'm Dominique!
Countless times I have tried crash diets, only to go to extremes and rapidly gain it all back. Almost everyone who has lost a significant amount of weight attributes it to losing it slowly and writing down what they ate. Why has it taken me so long to listen?! I am only 20 years old but at 5'6 my highest weight was 218 and I considered obese. I'm now 218 and my goal is 150! I am young and want to be able to wear the things I should be able to wear- my biggest issue is my gut.. It is huge! (No I haven't had kids). This time I am determined more than ever to achieve my goal because I am capable and I want my twenties to be the best years of my life! Please add me, message me because I need all the support I can get and I would be more than eager to encourage and help in anyway to others!
Hope to hear from you soon(:

Replies

• HSam0828
    HSam0828 Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! We can do this, and I think havin friends on here helps a lot. We can do this!
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    I have tried numerous times to lose weight and i found that logging food really helps. I stop logging on here for about a week and it wasn't until then that i realized how much i need this site. Not only for the logging tool but for the support! So feel free to add me! :)
  • JadaRG
    JadaRG Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! Yes 20's should be the best years of your life! Your young and beautiful and you can make it a reality! I'm the same height as you and my goal is 152.119 (i'm Australian so that's 69kgs), I'm currently 174.165 and started at 196.211. Lol. I'm googling conversions as i'm typing this. SO get to it - you can do it and yes, you will succeed!