Bread & Tortillas

Options
2»

Replies

• MeganFex
    Options
    My favorite tortilla is Weight watchers 100% whole grain. It tastes so yummy, and it's not high in calories. I haven't found a good bread yet though :(
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    Stroehmann's Double Fiber Whole Wheat bread (no high fructose corn syrup either)... not sure if this is an east coast brand, I never heard of it until I moved east. :bigsmile:

I usually prefer corn tortillas, but if I want a wrap I like La Banderita low carb tortillas. I don't know the nutritional info off-hand, but if I remember right they're only 1 WW point each (and they're not tough/chewy like some low carb ones).
  • emkay617
    Options
    La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Tortillas are the best by far. They are low carb and high protein. I learned about them from www.hungry-girl.com (which is an awesome website by the way). Go there and enter tortilla in the search and it will tell you all about them!
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    La Tortilla Factory Smart & Delicious Tortillas are the best by far. They are low carb and high protein. I learned about them from www.hungry-girl.com (which is an awesome website by the way). Go there and enter tortilla in the search and it will tell you all about them!

These are my favorite too...I like the soft and delicious made with olive oil...lots of fiber there