9 lbs down 10 more to go!

Options
dljochum
dljochum Posts: 27 Member
it's been 20 days of counting calories and exercise and I see the difference. Hopely, I won't yoyo with the weight and can show self constraint in managing myself. I look forward to keeping this lifestyle for now on. Whats maybe even more exciting is that my kids recognize the difference in appearance and energy level. Hope even gets a chance to their goals!!!

Replies

• will4change
    Options
    Way to go!!! Best of luck with keeping up your excellent work!!
  • bambi5014
    Options
    Great job! That's wonderful that your kids are recognizing your weight loss. I am down 9 pounds also! It feels so good... yesterday I was able to wear my 9 yr old daughter's shirt! Talk about a boost to the ego!! I noticed you are from Evansville. I have family that lives there too.
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Great work.....in no time you should reach your goal!!
  • mbmomof4
    mbmomof4 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! it's so great when the kiddos notice the weight loss, because i know my 5 yr. old was the first one to tell me "mommy, your fat"....aww from the mouths of babes, lol! i lost 9 lbs. also & feel great!! i have alot more to go, but it seems to be disappearing quickly & i'm loving it!! best wishes on kicking that last 10 lbs, you got this!!! :happy:
  • dljochum
    Options
    Congrats on your acheivements! That's cool you have family from E'ville. Don't ever really meet people on line that know about E'ville plus,its not like I meet a ton people on line. LOL! I'll def post updates and maybe we can compare notets to reach our goal. Good luck
  • canadagirl79
    Options
    Great job! That's wonderful that your kids are recognizing your weight loss. I am down 9 pounds also! It feels so good... yesterday I was able to wear my 9 yr old daughter's shirt! Talk about a boost to the ego!! I noticed you are from Evansville. I have family that lives there too.

there is NO way you have a 9yr old...you look about 19 in your picture LOL
  • oomalmal
    oomalmal Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • dljochum
    Options
    Kids can be extremely honest. My 6 yr old would come up and pat me on the stomache and say I have a big belly. LOL!
    He said that I should exercise more like I once did. So now I exercise alot and it's cool not to hear those committs. It's also cool seeing everyone on here having some success. Hope you hit all your goals and I'm sure you will c-ya.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!