Challenge Group

Options
Hey all,

I am wanting to start a challenge group. I have participated in one before and find it to be very motivational. It would be a way for a group to support each other through nutritional and fitness challenges. If anyone is interested, let me know!

Replies

• Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea. :smile:
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I'm interested!
  • LacieW85
    LacieW85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm glad to hear it! I think it's great to have a small group that helps motivate, shares ideas, successes, and failures. We can all help each other out! I'm currently part of a facebook group like this, and it has been so helpful for me!
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    im in too =)
  • forgetregret
    forgetregret Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I need this really bad. I was at my goal weight just a month ago and i got off track, i'm a compulsive over eater, it's terrible and for a month, till this day, i haven't been able to control it. result 26 pounds gained. i wanna die. so i just need to start all over again and hopefully with therapy make sure that this doesn't happen again.
  • kazzarakins
    Options
    I'm in! I want to reach my goal weight by Christmas as I'll be in Sydney and would love to wear whatever I like!! xx
  • LacieW85
    LacieW85 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have sent you all a message about it. Glad to see so much interest in the group.
  • MimiCro
    MimiCro Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    i sure need some help