Anyone doing Michelle Bridges 12WBT??

Options
Hi,
Just thought I would see if anyone is doing the Michelle Bridges 12WBT? I have a three week old, so am only doing the eating plan at the moment & will be cleared to exercise in another 3 weeks :) I'm looking to lose at least 10kgs in the next 12weeks, but need to lose 15-20 to be happy with myself again :) looking forward to having some support & to see what others are doing!

Replies

• madjo
    madjo Posts: 17
    Options
    Hey

I am doing Michelle's 12WBT. How's your first day going?
  • kiannlouise
    kiannlouise Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Oh awesome! Add me if you like. Yeah not bad, toast with berries was odd but not as bad as I thought it would be :) half way through my lunch at the moment. How are you going?
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    good luck! for $200 it better be good
  • kiannlouise
    Options
    Yeah haha fingers crossed !
  • cmmoc
    cmmoc Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yes I am. :) I am based in Jakarta so not following the food program exactly but trying some of the recipes and keeping to 1200 cals a day. Will use MyFitnessPal to record as it's easier. :)

I know a few people who had great success on it so I think it will be worth the $200 for sure.

I am hoping to lose 15kg on it. :)
  • kiannlouise
    Options
    Oh okay that's a good idea! I have to eat more calories than that just because I'm breastfeeding. I've looked at some of her success stories and people have done really well so I just hope I do too. Good luck! Feel free to add me :)
  • becbrown89
    Options
    I just started today! Add me :)