Looking for some people to help keep me focused

Options
I'm almost 18 and have had weight problems since middle school and finally ran out of excuses to not lose weight. I've always had a problem staying focused and I would love people to help keep me on track :)

Replies

• candywarh0l
    Options
    I'm Ashley. I'm 18 and I've been skinny my entire life until I (unfortunately) dropped out of highschool at 16 and hibernated in my room every day for two years spending all my time on the internet and eating. Gained about 50 lbs and went from a size 3 to 15. Finally decided it was time to be healthy again and get my life in control. I only started dieting and exercising on Monday but I feel optimistic.
    We can do this!
  • Kelsey14324
    Kelsey14324 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Optimism is the biggest help I've ever had
  • jazee11
    jazee11 Posts: 321
    Options
    Welcome, hang on the boards, post often.
  • Breyna_10
    Options
    :smile:
    I'm Ashley. I'm 18 and I've been skinny my entire life until I (unfortunately) dropped out of highschool at 16 and hibernated in my room every day for two years spending all my time on the internet and eating. Gained about 50 lbs and went from a size 3 to 15. Finally decided it was time to be healthy again and get my life in control. I only started dieting and exercising on Monday but I feel optimistic.
    We can do this!
    I

me to want to take over my life......
  • blankitasavior
    Options
    hey girl! i have been a big girl my entire life but i was recently diagnosed w diabetes type 2 and almost died. i like to think that diabetes saved my life bc im even embarrassed to say what i was eating...lol. the only advice i can give you is that you need to find a real reason to lose the weight.. it cannot b just simply bc u want to look good.. you have to do it bc of your health and bc u need to think bout me every time u wanna cheat... i have to inject insulin now and was very traumatized by the whole expirience and was in the hospital for a week.. theres just so many things that can go wrong if dont take care of yourself now... the time is now girl!!! much love to u and respect!!
  • Kelsey14324
    Kelsey14324 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    @blankitasavio I'm doing it because I'm tired of not being able to run up 2 flights of stairs without taking a break. I don't like not being healthy.