Creepy visits.. Ghosts etc...

Options
IMAG0255.jpg

After a creepy encounter with two small dark creatures, on my jog tonight. Which had disappeared on me, but reappeared perched on my roof of my house like gargoyles, I managed to snap this photo. Idk where the mist came from. What do you make of it?

Replies

• MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    AAAAHHHHHHH!
  • slyde87
    slyde87 Posts: 42
    Options
    Excellent deliberation skills Handyman.
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    What kind of gargoyle do you think it was?

Lion
    Lions were the most common non-native animal crafted as a gargoyle in the medieval period. In ancient times, the lion was linked to the sun, most likely due to its golden mane bearing similarity to the solar wreath of the sun. Lion gargoyles were popular with the ancient Greeks and were frequently used on houses in Pompeii during Roman times.[12] During the medieval period lions became the symbol of pride, one of the 7 deadly sins. Cats other than lions were rare among gargoyle carvings because of their dark nature and association with Satanism and Witchcraft.[15]
    Dog
    Dogs were the most common native animal crafted as a gargoyle. Dogs were seen as faithful, loyal, and intelligent, making them excellent guardians. They were, however, not without their faults. Their well-known hunger and tendency to steal food from kitchens showed that even dogs were vulnerable to the Devil's temptation.[16]
    Wolf
    Although the wolf was a feared creature in medieval times, it was also respected. Wolves have the ability to live and cooperate as a pack which gave rise to the metaphor that a wolf could be a leader of a pack and protect the members. This was linked to priests who would fight off the evil of the Devil for the common folk. The wolf was also linked to the deadly sin of greed.[17]
    Eagle
    A powerful bird who was said to be able to slay dragons. Eagles were respected for their ability to see far away objects, and were also said to renew themselves by looking into the sun (accounting for the glint often seen in the eagle’s eye in paintings).[18]
    Snake
    From the story of Adam and Eve, the serpent represents a struggle between good and evil. The serpent was related to the deadly sin ‘envy’. They were also thought to be immortal due to the shedding of their skin. This gave rise to the symbol for immortality being the Ouroboros, a serpent with a tail in its mouth.[19]
    Goat
    The goat was seen from two viewpoints in medieval times. One perspective was that the goat was equated with Christ due to its ability to climb steep slopes and find edible food. On the other side the goat is linked to the Roman god Pan who was known for his music which was capable of arousing inspiration and sexuality, thus the goat was also seen as a symbol for lust and was linked to Satan.[20]
    Monkey
    Monkeys were seen as what happened to humans when nature went awry. They were thought to be stupid creatures, and their intelligence was misrepresented as cunning. The monkey was linked to the deadly sin of ‘sloth’.[21]
    Chimeras
    Chimeras are creatures that are mixes of different types of animal body parts to create a new creature. Some of the more notable chimeras are griffins, centaurs, harpies, and mermaids. Chimeras often served as a warning to people who underestimated the devil.[22]
  • Cristofori44
    Options
    "Let's talk seriously, now. For the entrapment, we're gonna have to ask you for four big ones. Four-thousand dollars for that. But we are having a special this week on proton charging and storage of the beast, and that's only going to come to one-thousand dollars, fortunately." ...

7ghostbustersL_350x250.jpg
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Where are they in the pic? I'm not sure I see anything
  • slyde87
    Options
    I didn't catch them in the pic, only the weird smoky effect.

@Handyman probably a Griffin or something similar. Thought dog, when I first saw them, but perched on the roof, they had the body of a dog like creature, but the head of a lion or something similar looking.
  • slyde87
    Options
    "Let's talk seriously, now. For the entrapment, we're gonna have to ask you for four big ones. Four-thousand dollars for that. But we are having a special this week on proton charging and storage of the beast, and that's only going to come to one-thousand dollars, fortunately." ...

7ghostbustersL_350x250.jpg

<3 Ghostbusters.
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Ok as a ghost hunter I'm looking at this photo and I don't see anything except a "mist" which could be anything. If you think you've got something following you, get a digital recorder, ask some questions, give it time to answer, and play it back. That's the best way. Photos can lead to your mind playing tricks on you sooo easily. Plus if you do take photos again do a whole set of them do 5 photos one right after the other, especially if you get something. Just keep taking photos, same camera height, same shutter speed, same flash, etc. Just keep pressing that button. That way you can see if it is indeed something if it moves, if it's a reflection, etc etc. If you honestly think something is going on and want someone to check it out, let me know. As you can see in my profile I've been around Ghost Adventures etc and can find someone to help you in your area.
  • Cristofori44
    Options

@Handyman probably a Griffin or something similar. Thought dog, when I didn't saw them, but perched on the roof, they had the body of a dog like creature, but the head of a lion or something similar looking.

Did it look like this?
    chupacabra02.jpg

If so, it could have been a chupacabra.

Do you live in a spot like Texas, New Mexico? Those are prime chupacabra haunts.
  • jackieatx
    jackieatx Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Chupacabra looks so cute! Doesn't "chupa" mean suck?

I wouldn't mess with negative energy too much. It's interesting, but you don't want to invite it into your life. Cool picture!
  • Firephoenix013
    Options
    Chupacabra legend says that they suck the blood out of goats.
  • slyde87
    Options

@Handyman probably a Griffin or something similar. Thought dog, when I didn't saw them, but perched on the roof, they had the body of a dog like creature, but the head of a lion or something similar looking.

Did it look like this?
    chupacabra02.jpg

If so, it could have been a chupacabra.

Do you live in a spot like Texas, New Mexico? Those are prime chupacabra haunts.

It kinda did, but darker in color. I live in Colorado. So not far from there. But I've done research on chupacabras and their history. I don't think that's what these were.
  • ilyahna
    ilyahna Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Chupacabra looks so cute! Doesn't "chupa" mean suck?

I wouldn't mess with negative energy too much. It's interesting, but you don't want to invite it into your life. Cool picture!

I thought the exact same thing!
  • gbbhey
    gbbhey Posts: 188
    Options
    Did it look anything like this? If so, you could have a serious problem on your hands...

tupac-shakur-on-an-OK-Go-treadmill.gif
  • slyde87
    Options
    Yeah.. not much for goats around here.

I'm certainly not trying to meddle in negative energies.
    Ive been surrounded by negative energies my whole life.
    I'm more apt to noticing them than most.
    I also do ghost hunting. But this was more like a presence following me.
    I don't think they are human entities. I have had experience with human energies.
    This was quiet, creepy and ominous. More trying to keep me aware of it, than scare me.
    They achieved both.

I will try to get multiple shots next time.
    I have a recorder, but need batteries. Lol
    I have some "hunting" gear. But not enough.
  • SmartWhatever
    Options
    You do know of course, that if you do go ghost hunting, it is entirely possible a negative energy could have followed you home.
    It happened to me once before! You have to know how to protect yourself.
  • slyde87
    Options
    Yes. I have had it happen to me before as well.
    But I haven't hunted in a while.
    But it seems they are hunting me now, in a weird way.
    The energies around home are strong.
    And even at work, dishes move on their own. Knocking from doors where no one is. Whispers.
    Maybe it's time to hunt again?
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    Must be the day for it.. so much shadow activity here in the periphery especially on the way to the gym this morning at 5.30am.. I'm on the other side of the world down under, but still had a similar feel to what you describe and multiple objects...mmmmmmm
  • SmartWhatever
    Options
    Are you a sensitive? Maybe someones trying to tell you something.
    I see things all the time because I'm open to it.
    I have a spirit in my house, its the former owner. He's pretty harmless.
    I love it when he scares the crap out of my ex though, lol!!
  • Cornock
    Cornock Posts: 254
    Options
    I've always been open to it, my daughter is much more sensitive she can see them, they frighen the buggery out of her deliberately.

Though they tend to respond if I speak nicely to them, usually... In our previous house she used to have child energies follow her home from daycare, now they were naughty!!