Hi, am struggling!!!

Options
Hello! I am 29, and am looking to lose about 1 1/2 stones. I spent 18 months on crutches, then had a baby, so my weight ballooned in that time. Went up to 79kilos, am now around the 70 mark, but whatever I do, I cannot get below this, or if I do, it doesn't last. I know I won't be a size 10 again, but would like to be a comfy size 12, instead of a tight 14!!! I am veggie, so have a huge weakness for cheese. But have cut that out, not that I have seen any benefit really yet. I want to cry!!!!!

Replies

• lleagle
    lleagle Posts: 2
    Options
    Dont Cry you have made the choice to start so you have done the hard part there will be bad days but you can do it Day by Day Hour by Hour Think how much better you will feel! Go Girl Linda
  • princess_vic
    Options
    Thank you so much, I do hope so. We are off to Florida at Christmas and would love to wear size 12 shorts, thats my goal!!!!
  • AverageAngel
    AverageAngel Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! This is a great place to be if you use it! Sounds like your head is in the right place! You will do great!
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this just take it one day at a time. My advise is don't cut out cheese because you will crave it and that will cause you to fall off the wagon at some point (in my experience). Just eat it in moderation if your not eating meat I'm sure you will have pleanty of calories to fit it in. I have also found the fat free cheese is pretty good and only half the calories. My current favorite it fat free feta, I put it on everything I can!
  • princess_vic
    Options
    Oooh, will give that cheese a try. Love feta, so fat free would be a godsend. Thanks for the advice, see I knew it was a good idea to stop lurking and post on here!!! And thanks for the friend requests, keep 'em coming!!!!!