over calories...and tummy's growling...

Options
ut oh...My new "Kitchen Hours" make me close my kitchen at 8pm...but I'm over my calories for the day and my tummy's growling. Should I just drink water? or do you have any low cal ideas? :drinker:

Replies

• dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Drink water and eat celery or carrots?
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Can you go to bed maybe?
  • meowkapow
    meowkapow Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Green tea!
  • ziggyc
    ziggyc Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    small spoonful of peanut butter and a couple of crackers and a tall glass of water. then keep yourself busy. not easy, i know.
  • ebony__
    ebony__ Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Big bowl of instant miso soup.. I fill it out with a handful of baby spinach. Won't put you over about 40 cals
  • tinarallhan
    Options
    One thing that is nice about weight watchers is that you can always have fruit and most veggies for " free" points. Its nice because it give you a healthy outlet for hunger.
  • ljaroch
    ljaroch Posts: 64
    Options
    Sounds like you need to get more fiber and protein in your diet if you are over your calories but still hungry to the point of stomach growling. Good idea though to "close the kitchen". It's a good way to stop the late night over snacking!
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    Is there a reason you think you can't eat after 8pm?

I had my dinner last night at 10pm - because that's when I had time to eat and when my body was hungry.

If you are hungry, that's a sign that you need to eat.
  • terrie_k
    terrie_k Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Herbal Tea. I forgot how filling it was until I had some the other day. You may not notice it instantly but in a little bit, it will help.