Triggers

Options
Im curious what triggers everyone.

Some of mine are the smell of warm bread, pizza, ice cream, warm popcorn, pies, cakes, cookies

Replies

• selzam2
    selzam2 Posts: 34
    Options
    Granola, donuts, caramel iced coffee, cookies, chocolate, ice cream, yogurt covered pretzels, baked pasta with cheese, penne vodka, cheesesteak, pizza, hot sandwiches/paninis, chunky tomato soups, ugh... the list goes on and on. I LOVE FOOD!
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    My big thing is pastries and sugary coffee drinks!!! It's awful!
  • twinzmom903
    twinzmom903 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Gravies, salty foods, cheeses (brie/high fat cheeses)
  • workoutgirl23
    Options
    sitting in front of my tv at night. im fine not eating much during the day. but the second i lay down to rest and watch some movies, i get the strong urge to snack, snack, snack. also, if i'm around other people who are eating really yummy foods. i just try not to put myself into situations where i'll be around food i can't have.
  • shots41
    shots41 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter, I can't just eat a tablespoon then it sets me up for the rest of the day..ugh
  • stillme4you
    Options
    I'm a big fan of pies, crisps and cobblers. They are my weakness.
  • jlwbeans0823
    jlwbeans0823 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Food is really emotional for me. I use it when I'm feeling blue, stressed or even sometimes to hurt in order to feel something other than emptiness. I've sought help for it and I haven't really had a terrible day in about 2 weeks. It's an on going process though and I'm hopeful to make some positive changes in my eating habits. That being said...I love cheese. Melty gooey cheese piled up high and mostly foods that are salty.