Biggest Loser Workouts

candacepainter
candacepainter Posts: 115
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Has anyone tried the Biggest Loser Workout DVDs, if so how did you like them?

Replies

• I bought the Last Chance Workout and this will be my 2nd day. Wow! Its harsh but I love the instructor and how she encourages you to not just cut off the tv.....
  • I have the Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism one...I would recommend it. Great workout!
  • well it depends on which 1 im doing cardio max and i like it its a good workout it keeps my heart rate up and help you do some exercise easy if you can do it hardcore. but thats the only 1 im doing and i love it
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Great workout dvds!! You will sweat your fanny off!!
  • Can you get them at Walmart?
  • meganwojo
    Can you get them at Walmart?

I think thats where I got mine from. Im almost postivie...then again..Walmart has everything haha
  • Biggest Loser Boot Camp with Bob is really good. I started it yesterday. It is difficult but a great workout.
  • myhoney
    myhoney Posts: 41
    any one of the biggest loser dvds will kick your butt! you can get them at walmart for around $10, i love them.
  • Romba
    Romba Posts: 164 Member
    OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

I have The Biggest Loser-The Workout, Biggest Loser Weightloss Yoga, The workout-2, Cardio Max AND Bootcamp.

Start out with Biggest Loser-The Workout (the first one). It has 4 complete workouts that you alternate, 2 one week and 2 the next week for 6 weeks. I've worked out to it before and my husband told me that he noticed the biggest results on my weightloss and toning when I was doing these.

Bob Harper is the instructor on that one and he explains everything so well. He always says, do it at your level, then work up to the hard stuff. After the third day I started seeing a difference. I highly recommend these workouts to anyone.

I was recently in a really bad car accident and have been having to go to the Chiropractor. I started doing Biggest Loser Yoga, and my doctor has noticed an improvement in my spine. I have never done Yoga before and honestly was intimidated...but these trainers know exactly how to work with beginners. Let me knw how it works for you!!!

go for it :) Oh and by the way, you can get them at FYE (music store) for $9.99
  • TaraJ16
    TaraJ16 Posts: 304
    I just bought BL - Cardio Max (has bob, jillian and kim) and BL - Last Chance workout (with jillian) i LOVE LOVE LOVE them. they kick my *kitten* end for sure and i'm sweating like crazy afterwards lol!

I picked them up at walmart for $7 each!
  • karensp
    karensp Posts: 37 Member
    OMG OMG OMG I LOVE THEM!!!!!!

I have The Biggest Loser-The Workout, Biggest Loser Weightloss Yoga, The workout-2, Cardio Max AND Bootcamp.

Start out with Biggest Loser-The Workout (the first one). It has 4 complete workouts that you alternate, 2 one week and 2 the next week for 6 weeks. I've worked out to it before and my husband told me that he noticed the biggest results on my weightloss and toning when I was doing these.

Bob Harper is the instructor on that one and he explains everything so well. He always says, do it at your level, then work up to the hard stuff. After the third day I started seeing a difference. I highly recommend these workouts to anyone.

I was recently in a really bad car accident and have been having to go to the Chiropractor. I started doing Biggest Loser Yoga, and my doctor has noticed an improvement in my spine. I have never done Yoga before and honestly was intimidated...but these trainers know exactly how to work with beginners. Let me knw how it works for you!!!

go for it!
    Well that's me in!!! Gonna add it to my shopping list now hehe x
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    I have the Biggest Loser Workout - the one Romba talked about. I love it! I haven't done it in a long time - time to dust that baby off.
  • karensp
    can't find them in the UK ASDA/Walmart
  • shutterbug4674
    shutterbug4674 Posts: 3,690 Member
    I see alot of women on the boards talk about Jillian's 30 day Shred. Is that geared more toward women?
  • no_worries
    no_worries Posts: 61 Member
    I actually didn't like it. The one I did, I can't remember the name, but I got it off of Netflix,. The video was very low quality and looked like it could have been filmed in anyone's basement. I also didn't care for the "models" in the background. I understand the "Biggest Loser" demographic and all, but it just wasn't my cup of tea, when I'm working out I want to see what I can become.
  • meganwojo
    I see alot of women on the boards talk about Jillian's 30 day Shred. Is that geared more toward women?

Definetly not, its a very good cal burning workout combining strength training and cardio. You do push ups, jumping jacks, weights, butt kicks etc. UNISEX workout haha!!
  • karensp
    Thanks will try that one now x:happy:
  • karensp
    ah that one is an USA version not the same fitness coaches that we have here.. shall try on internet for a uk version x
  • yes......i got two a week ago around $9.88
This discussion has been closed.