New to MFP!!!

Options
Hello MFP members,

I have been on MFP for about 3 weeks now, first week all I did was watch what I ate, Then on the second and third week I started doing the elliptical 5x week and still going. I have lost 7 pounds so far. I am happy. I am hoping I can get to my goal weight once I get to my goal wait I am joining the United States Air Force to better my family and better myself.

Hopefully I can meet some people on here to keep me going, as I will keep them going.
Everyone keep with their goals and you shall see a conquest that was once a dream become a reality.

Replies

• yayamo76
    yayamo76 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I am also new to MFP. My trainer suggested I join to keep track of my daily intake and my workouts.
    Congratulations on loosing 7 pounds. That's excellent work, keep up the great work.

:)

C~
  • zuruikyubi
    Options
    I like MFP it is a really good helping tool for people to lose weight.
    Thanks for the words of encouragement.

426440.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • krissy6547
    Options
    Hello! I'm new to MFP. I have two young boys and my weight hasn't been the same since I was pregnant with the second. I really just want to feel comfortable again, not have to suck in when I sit down on the couch next to my boyfriend. :(
    Hopefully I will meet some good people on here who can help me stick with this. I'm a terrible junk food junky, ice cream aholic so I def need the support.