suggestions please

Options
any suggestions on how to stay very on track while visiting someone else house? we have a 4 day weekend and a 10 day vacation coming up and i want to keep losing. any help would be appreciated.

Replies

• bricker06
    bricker06 Posts: 316
    Options
    any suggestions on how to stay very on track while visiting someone else house? we have a 4 day weekend and a 10 day vacation coming up and i want to keep losing. any help would be appreciated.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    offer to buy groceries and buy everything u want and some of what they want? offer to cook them a meal 1 out of the 4 days and make something healthy. Load up on salad and try whatever they make for you.
  • foxfire9372
    foxfire9372 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    If they are someone you are close too, call them and explain the situation beforehand. You can't ask them to change their habits, but let them know what is going on. If they plan on supplying groceries, I would offer to either payback/buy yourself what you need to eat. Everytime I go see my mom or my in-law's, I email my current food choices. I also make choices that everyone can eat so that nothing goes to waste. I actually lost 5lbs on a 10 day vacation in Hawaii because I watched what I ate and all the walking from sightseeing.