Quinoa Black Bean Burgers

Options
Island_Style20
Island_Style20 Posts: 98 Member
I just made these in a mad dash to use up some quinoa (which I've never tried before) and Oh My Goodness, are they good!!! So I decided to share the recipe with you guys! Definitely a must try, and quick and healthy too! :D I froze the rest for next few days.

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/quinoa-black-bean-burgers/detail.aspx

Replies

• Cntrygal81
    Cntrygal81 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Bumping for later - Thanks!
  • RedwoodsIris
    RedwoodsIris Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ❤lindsay❤dawn❤
    Options
    Yum!! & Bump!!

: ))
  • tabbydog
    tabbydog Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    bump
  • proudaunt
    Options
    Funny, I just bought some quinoa (as Dr. Oz's suggestion!) for the first time yesterday. I love black beans so this recipe will be a priority to try it out. Thanks for sharing!
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Oooh they do sound nice....I have Quinoa but have no clue what to do with it.....I wonder if I could leave out the breadcrumbs......will get me some blackbeans and give it a whirl!
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    bummer it has gluten in it. The title sounded yummy. :( Thanks for sharing!!
  • Island_Style20
    Island_Style20 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Oooh they do sound nice....I have Quinoa but have no clue what to do with it.....I wonder if I could leave out the breadcrumbs......will get me some blackbeans and give it a whirl!

I think they would be a little hard to bind together without the bread crumbs....perhaps an extra egg?
  • Witchmoo
    Witchmoo Posts: 261 Member
    Options

I think they would be a little hard to bind together without the bread crumbs....perhaps an extra egg?

Good idea....can't hurt to try.....I do make other burgers without breadcrumbs....so should work...
  • Biffybeans1
    Biffybeans1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Bump!