FIT TV question?

Options
Direct TV is here setting up the dish for us. Sadly we are getting rid of Time Warner Cable, which had Exercise Tv on demand. Does anybody have Direct TV with FIT TV and if so, is it a good exercise channel, and can you pick from workouts on a menu? Or is it just a channel that has certain exercises thorought the day? Thank you!!

Replies

• ready4change
    ready4change Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    It's a channel with exercises on it throughout the day where we're at... I do DVR a few that look like they're going to be good. If they are, I'll keep them and refer back to them once in a while when I don't feel like going out to work out.
  • melissaovadare
    melissaovadare Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I would DVR some of it, like All Star Workouts (huge variety of things), Kick, Punch and Crunch and In shape with Sharon Mann...I do and some of the workouts are AWESOME!

Too bad Direct TV doesn't have on demand...I have AT&T U-Verse, and they have it THANK GOD!

Good Luck
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I have Shimmy, All Stars Workout and Cardio Blast set to record! I hope I like them!! :) Thanks again!
  • melissaovadare
    melissaovadare Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Shimmy is great, but DVR alot of them, because they teach specific moves each episode!
  • meganwojo
    meganwojo Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    wonderful :) Thanks so much
  • Jennfit
    Options
    YEP direct tv has fit tv, my favorite is namaste yoga, and dance fit