New and Pregnant ))Hi((

Options
Hi I've just started paying more attention to how I'm eating during this pregnancy and across this site its a great help.. I'm 27 weeks so only 13 more to go and I can really work out :)

Replies

• holly87
    Options
    That's awesome that your wanting to eat better for the baby and yourself. I know when I was pregnant I wished I would have watched what I ate and maybe I wouldn't have gained so much weight. Good luck and congrats!
  • ourgang
    ourgang Posts: 229
    Options
    Wonderful, Congrats, I worked out doing pilaties through my entire pregnancy. I just gave birth to twins in June and only gained 30lbs with the pregnancy... It was easy to take off afterward, though, I was a surrogate and didn't have to tend to the babies...
  • alymarphi
    alymarphi Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Watching what you eat is definitally great! its something i wish i would have done i gained 50-60lbs with both of mine. With my 1st i was gaining up to 4lbs a week in my last trimester... i hope this site helps you!
  • Fluffington
    Options
    Welcome and congratulations!! My colleague's girlfriend is about to have a baby and she is still going to the gym!!! I couldn't believe it!! But just wanting to watch your weight is fab...good luck!