New to MFP

Options
I'm Ashley and I'm 18. Used to be a size 3, gained a lot of weight over the past 2 years sitting inside and shutting out the world. Now a size 15, looking to finally get my life back in control and be back down to my healthy size. Just started dieting/working out last week but I've already lost 3 lbs (yay!) and am seeing some muscle definition in my legs which were/are completely fat. All my weight went right to my legs.

Looking for friends to stay motivated and inspired. Seeing posts on the feed from others succeeding gets me pumped.

Other unrelated things to know about me just for fun... I'm about to be engaged, I really like Lady Gaga and Garbage, and I watch a LOT of Doctor Who. I like xbox. Currently living in Colorado but I'm a proud Minnesotan.

Introduce yourself here or add me! :) I've got nobody in real life to workout with or anything as I've just moved and don't know anyone yet and my fiance is on a different schedule than I am.

Replies

• k_babyy
    k_babyy Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lets be friends!! Anyone else too, add me! :)
  • peuglow
    peuglow Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. Having people keep you accountable is a great too, IMO.