NSV- over 1 mile!

Options
I have been trying to run an entire mile without stopping for what seems like forever now. Today I finally did it on a treadmill :) In 14 minutes I was able to run 1.3 miles non-stop! I feel like I can hit 2 miles in no time now!

Replies

• AwesomeSquirrel
    AwesomeSquirrel Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    that's excellent, well done!
  • carlyhawks05
    carlyhawks05 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey that is awesome!! You are not alone, it took me quite a while to get there too! It does get easier if you stick with it! Keep up the great work, so excited for you!!!!!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    You Can, You Can...keep it up WTG!
  • poeco76
    poeco76 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    WOO HOO!!!!! That is so awesome! That's how it starts... then, before you know it, you'll be training for a marathon. Seriously though, that's what happened to me. Couldn't run more than a few steps and then a year and a half later, I ran a marathon. It all starts with that first step, and you are well on your way!! Congratulations on amazing victory and NSV!! :O)
  • mikesa3
    mikesa3 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. I can't wait to be able to post that. I've been trying the C25K for a couple of months and still can't get through week 3 without walking part of the run time. How long did it take you to do it?
    Nancy
  • megancarlotta
    Options
    Awesome!!! It took me a while too! Keep it up!
  • talamer
    talamer Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    You can do it! well done :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!