P90X - Jan 25 to April 25 - JOIN NOW!

Options
Hello to anyone who decides to join me on this 'X'treme challenge. 90 days of P90X. Anyone who is ready to take yourself to the next level of fitness, feel free to join me and leave your plans for people to compare. Feel free to add your weight, inches, BF% at your discretion. Or add the goals you wish to achieve and as the program goes on, give us all a 'progress report' on how big of a bite you've taken out of your goals!

I plan on starting Phase 1 slightly different, but doing the following phases as the plan states. If you're doing the "Lean" routine, that's okay too. This 'forum' is about P90X in general and helping everyone with questions & motivation.

My daily plan is just slightly different for the first phase of the program... Here is what I'm doing.

Day 1_ Chest & Back, Ab X
Day 2_ Cardio X, Kenpo Cardio (from the P90X + videos)
Day 3_ Shoulders & Arms, Ab X
Day 4_ Yoga X
Day 5_ Legs & Back, Ab X
Day 6_ Kenpo X
Day 7_ X Stretch

As you can see, it's all the same as the "Classic" except for Day 2. I like Plyo, but I want to get into the Program a bit before hitting that Video running in Phase 2. Phase 2 & 3 will be classic and standard.

When it comes to the eating, I have my own plan somewhere between what this site recommends & what the P90X recommends. So my plan for that is this:

1400 Calories (this number will obviously go up due to the workouts each day & weight loss is HIGH on my priority list)

40/30/30 - Cabs/Protein/Fat (I hardly ever reach my carbs anyways, so I figure this ratio is going to be good.

I will adjust the ratios as I see fit, depending on energy, strength gain & weight loss.

Replies

• jfilon
    jfilon Posts: 80
    Options
    I'll join you. I was doing P90X a number of months back and fell off of the wagon. . . hard. It will be nice to be part of a thread with people starting at the same time. I'm excited to get back to reality!
  • nolan_84
    Options
    Well, that's one! haha C'mon people, you know you want to... ask yourself this... "If not now, when?" It's 90 days. These days are gonna happen anyway, so why not make them count?!