Ripped in 30

Options
I'm starting Ripped in 30 today, is anyone else currently in the first week? I need an accountability partner or group for the full 30 days!!!

Replies

• tjasasem
    Options
    I'm also starting ripped in 30 today :) feel free to add me :)
  • MommaToFour
    Options
    Yay!!! :)
  • DeeDel32
    DeeDel32 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Just got the DVD. I guess today is as good as any to start. :)

Feel free to add!
  • Byemma
    Byemma Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm probably starting today. Feel free to add me :)
  • Shrinking_Moody
    Shrinking_Moody Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Ditto - picked it up this weekend - took an off day yesterday (just completed 30DS) and hopping into Ripped in 30 today.
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Just last night I ordered it off Amazon, so I won't have it for a few days. I've been looking at the pics in the success messages. They look great!

A bunch of us log our various exercises on this message board: Daily Exercise Journal - August. I set up a new one every month so we will continue on through Sep. and beyond. You're all welcome to join us if you want. Here's a link.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/685951-daily-exercise-journal-august?page=13#posts-10585333
  • MommaToFour
    Options
    Thanks!!!
  • MommaToFour
    Options
    Bump
  • jonimiki
    Options
    I have this DVD and did it once - i'm going to give it another try.
  • Ljmcbryde
    Ljmcbryde Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just did Week 1 Day 1 today! I plan on doing it 3x/wk alternating with C25K. Feel free to add me!
  • sumirehana
    Options
    I just finished day 3 of week 1, so feel free to add me as well.. :)
  • vynnette26
    vynnette26 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    who makes ripped in 30? This is the first I heard of it
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I'm 2 days into week 2, feel free to add me!
  • bmfoley
    bmfoley Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 week one last week. . . I loved it. Started the first day of week two today and was having trouble coordinating the moves. . I think I have to sit down and watch the video thru before I can do it again. . . I am not the most coordinated person but I did okay with 30 Day Shred . . . .

I'm not going to give up though!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    I'd like to find a group of people to do this with. I really really want to do it from start to finish! Will you be posting in this thread as you go along?
  • volcom_viper911
    Options
    I have just started level 3 today! and I have made it my goal to conquer that video, feel free to add me! Those videos are a insaneeely good!
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Yep I'm in! I started it 3 days ago but I can do level one a bit longer :laugh:
  • clover5
    clover5 Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    who makes ripped in 30? This is the first I heard of it

Jillian Michaels
  • Eerinelizz
    Eerinelizz Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing the 30DS, and plan to start Ripped in 30 on September 1st. I got great results with the shred, so nothing's going to stop me from finishing Ripped!
  • sumirehana
    Options
    Just finished Day 4 after a day of rest. I still find the chair squats with side lunges difficult, but I don't have issues with other strength moves anymore. I'm only using a pair of 2lbs. dumbbells btw, and I think I should get something heavier already.