.....still no response......

Options
I asked for help the other day with no success. I have lost weight but my weight loss ticker stays on 0, does anyone know how to fix this?

Replies

• Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    When you check in, do you hit save before going to another page?
  • DangerRanger
    DangerRanger Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I need help with this as well. A response to this question IS greatly appreciated!
  • cashmandue
    cashmandue Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You could also verify if your previous entries are really saving. Do this by:
    Click on Check-In
    Click on Edit Previous Entries button (towards the bottom)
    Take a look at your starting weight. If it is incorrect, you can edit it there and click on Change button. If it's correct, check to see if there are any entries listed.
    If there are none, there may be a problem that the system administrator needs to check for you (if you're absolutely sure you are saving your check-in weights).
    If there are some, but they are incorrect, you can delete them and add them by date and weight at the bottom by:
    Add New Entry section
    Enter date in Date box, tab to Amount and enter weight.
    Then be sure to click on the Add New Entry button.
    Hope this helps!
  • Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Also, I just saw under Website Feedback section on the Msg Boards where somebody else was having trouble with their ticker updating...You might want to take a look at that and see if it helps to fix your situation...Good luck!!
  • cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I usually click on tools, then weight ticker, it asks me if i want to update and i put in the new weight.
  • polyesterchesters
    polyesterchesters Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I was having this problem too, put in your weight again, it should work!