Mums loosing pregnancy weight

Options
2»

Replies

• ShmandyK
    Options
    I just hit my pre-pregnancy weight, and am trying to lose another 20-30 more. When I found out I was preggers I weighed 167, and ended up being 212 when I was admitted into the hospital to deliver. The first 25 lbs just dropped off in the first week or so after delivering my little one, and then I started doing insanity to help with the rest. Now I'm at 166 and I feel great! Only 10 more lbs and I'll be pre MC weight, and another 10-20 and I'll be what I weighed in highschool! Can't wait to see the difference in a few weeks! (:
  • hainman1
    Options
    yep im def. in your boat! i wanna jump off of that boat ASAP!
  • shmunster
    shmunster Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I put on 30 pounds whole pregnant, lost it within 6 months of having my son. By the time he was 18m I had put on 40 pounds again

I'm now 70 pounds down, and look better than I did in high school!
  • nicolamat1983
    nicolamat1983 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm with you all! I put on 7st (don't work in lbs, lol!) with my son 3yrs ago and lost all but a st of it before getting pregnant with my daughter. She is now 7wks old and I'd dearly love to get back to the weight I was before getting pregnant with my son. Sooooo, only 4st (oh alright then, 56lbs!) to lose! We have a wedding to attend in November and I hope to have lost at least a st before then! I've tried Weight Watchers and Slimming World before but thought I'd give something else a try. xx
  • fyrikaos
    Options
    I'm right there with you! I went from 135 (totally thought i was fat of course) to 265 by the time my son was 2 years old... took me 2 years to get down to 195... then i had my daughter, and my OB forced me to gain weight so i went back up to about 225... she just turned 3 and i'm at 194.... i want to be 145 (some day i will be i swear!!) - so feel free to add me!!
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Hey Jodie! My son turns 1 next week...crazy! I gained 50 lbs with the pregnancy and I've lost 60 so far. Working on getting back down to my university weight now!
  • traceyleemartin
    Options
    well good on you for connecting with others on here! it's a good place for support eh!
    not sure what 150lbs is in kgs but i got up to 99kgs in my last pregnancy... my last baby weighed 10lb10oz which is just under 5kgs. big boy!
    that behind me i am looking forward to a new wardrobe now!
    Stick to the calorie counter on here but don't eat the calorie credits and it will all be weight loss. All the best. :-)
  • Desitweety
    Options
    Im 5 lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight now and im trying to lose another 55...
  • jodiegr88
    jodiegr88 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    so nice to see out there people who put on as much as me. im so annoyed tho my weight wasnt monitored thru pregnancy, i kinda expected it to be :S anyway i so wish it had been idve never let it build up to 3X the reccomended amount!!!!

ive already plateaued after only 8lb loss gaah

btw my lads just gone 9 weeks old so ive started working on this weight as soon as i was allowed so fingers xed it makes a difference...i cant actually get my head around having to lose 70 more lbs i seriously dont feel this heavy but im in this situation n i can only keep going to get out of it hey?

keep going everyone, and if there are any more success stories from mums please share. maybe add how long it took you and your effort level...(i know some in my town lose it when they dont even care if they keep it)...to give us still going hope it is going to be lost :)
  • Sammijc87
    Sammijc87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there...Im actually 28 weeks pregnant with my second son and my first son just turned a year old.lol. I am trying to watch what I eat at this point because I never got to lose the weight from having my son before I got pregnant again and I want to keep my baby healthy. Before I had my son I was losing weight then gained to be the heaviest I have ever been. I have always been on the bigger side but after I have this baby I will need all the support I can get to lose and be healthy for my babies, husband, and of course myself. I would love to have a few more friends to help on the support end because I like alot of others know exactly WHAT to do, its just hard to keep motivated to get it done.
  • oLLLewiso
    Options
    I am 9 months postpartum and need to lose weight and tone up! Looking for some friends for much needed motivation. I have lost a lot of the pregnancy weight but need to gain back muscle in my abs. Finding time to work out has been challenging. I am in my brothers wedding in November so I need to get started!!!