Best program to hybrid with Insanity?

Options
Tomorrow is my last day with Insanity. Loved it and want to do it again but kinda of need to break it up a bit. I have started running too, but was looking at other programs to hybrid it with. Suggestions? I don't want to go down in intensity and I don't know the intensity level of other programs. Almost wished I didn't start with Insanity because other programs will feel too easy now!

Heather

Replies

• Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    P90X is an option. They do a hybrid program with Insanity too.

I've just started it and I'll tell you it's is pretty intense. It's a little more of a balanced program (incorporating a mix of cardio, strength and yoga) so not quite as cardio heavy. It'll still kick your *kitten* though! :laugh:
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    p90x
  • RagenGBrown
    Options
    Turbofire. I'm doing it now and I LOVE it. Very intense!
  • abetter40
    Options
    Hi Heather, My vote would be for Les Mills Pump, one of the newest Beachbody workout programs. I have completed one full round, started R2, then stopped to do The Ultimate Reset. I am back at it, and will start R3 in September. I can't get enough! I've done P90X, ChaLEAN Extreme, but LMP is bar far my favorite. It doesn't matter if you have completed Insanity, Asylum, whatever… it will still be intense. You could always hybrid Insanity on the cardio days. - Kerry
  • thibk5
    thibk5 Posts: 40
    Options
    Thank you everyone! I have looked at both p90x and les mills. Not sure how to choose! Though I do need weight training. Both of those programs seem intense and that is what I need, as I have gotten the cardio with Insanity. I do agree all the beach body programs seem to have the best results. Not interested in all the Jillian michaels programs. Hmmmm....

Heather