an unexpected NSV I found in my closet!!

Options
HollyAus
HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
So I tried on some of my designer jeans I had in high school (only pair I have, who can afford those when you have little people who need to be clothed too??). I was wondering if they would be getting closer to fitting. I am going out tomorrow and thought that I "would" like to wear them but wasn't expecting them to fit right.

Well needless to say I slipped them on, while sucking in as hard as I could, got them buttoned up and breathed in. And they FIT!! AND actually looked good lol. No muffin top or anything!

Granted they are a "little" tighter in the butt/theigh area, I still think they look pretty good!! Check out my pics on my profile if you want to see some before's

I'm still working on toning and losing just a little bit more, but I just had to share

Replies

• TheEmi
    TheEmi Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Yay! I bet that felt awesome. Keep up the good work!
  • Shannota
    Shannota Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Just gotta love those NSV's....keep up your great work
  • fyrikaos
    Options
    That's so awesome!! I too have a pair of jeans that i take out for motivation every so often.... my thighs are just not liking them just yet, but i'm guessing another 20 lbs (or and inch off each thigh lol) and i'll be in them!! Great job and congrats!!
  • Gardengail
    Gardengail Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    You have a beautiful family, Holly.
  • HypersonicFitNess
    HypersonicFitNess Posts: 1,219 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! Love when that happens!!!
  • cpaman87
    cpaman87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Sweet!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome!! WTG! You look fantastic!
  • aylawill
    aylawill Posts: 65
    Options
    Way to go!
  • mrsgroove
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • HollyAus
    Options
    Thanks everyone!! :happy:

And yes I think I have a beautiful family lol. I mean just look at their mother :laugh:
  • gingersnapx00
    Options
    I dream of fitting into skinny jeans and it look like Im not stuffing a sausage in a jacket :( I'm pear shape so its gonna be challenging.
  • fatgirl_nomore
    Options
    Wow!! congratulations!!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness! what an amazing day for you! great job and keep up the hard work!
  • HollyAus
    Options
    I dream of fitting into skinny jeans and it look like Im not stuffing a sausage in a jacket :( I'm pear shape so its gonna be challenging.

I don't do Skinny jeans. I have this wierd dip (for lack of better words) right wear my undies go. It makes it look like they are to tight.. So I try to stay away from things that are suppossed to fit tighter lol.

You can so do it tho! I never thought I would be able to fit into these again, that my theighs would never be that thin, and there I am in that pic, wearing those jeans!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!