Anyone excited about Season 3 of THE WALKING DEAD?

Options
Almost two months away from start of season three.
What do you think will happen?

Has Rick really had enough?

What will happen to his and Lori's Marriage?

Anyone have any views or opinions?

What did you think about season 2?

Replies

• KevinLamb77
    Options
    I love The Walking Dead. Can't wait for season 3. I think we'll see angry Rick for most of the season, but he and Lori will work it out and stay together. I'm so glad Shane is dead, he was pissing me off. Other than that, I have no idea how things will go.

On another note. I really enjoyed American Horror Story too, but I'm affraid that season 2 is going to suck.
  • jaciofthedead
    Options
    i cant wait to see the reunion of the dixons lol
  • katamus
    katamus Posts: 2,363 Member
    Options
    I don't really speculate on my favorite shows.. Ruins it a little for me. But I am VERY excited to watch Walking Dead again.. I love zombie shows/movies. :D
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    A co-worker just dropped off all of the WD graphic novels. I know the show is not true to the novels 100%, but Im still not sure if I want to read them prior to the series finishing... probably will!

That being said, I do know who the sword weilding person was at the end of season 2, and this season will be interesting! The prision setup will be pretty crazy to watch.
  • jaciofthedead
    Options
    i enjoyed watching the making of the prison set. its going to look great!
  • AntShanny
    AntShanny Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Can't wait!
  • smashley_mashley
    smashley_mashley Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    hubby loves the show - watches it religiously. I can't (though i've heard the story is awesome) - zombies give me nightmares (not kidding) can't even be in the room when this show is on. I have to leave the room when he plays Zombies on Call of Duty (stupid glowing eyes)
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    yes, Yes and Yes! Even though Zombies scare me to death! I can not wait! I think Rick has had enough, and all his decisions are weighing on him, heavily. Idk why Lori got mad when Rick shot Shane. He had turned and tried to Kill Him! But Lori acted like Shane killing him never happened! I have never read the comics, so I have no clue who the new character is. Can't wait!
  • wisters
    wisters Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    hubby loves the show - watches it religiously. I can't (though i've heard the story is awesome) - zombies give me nightmares (not kidding) can't even be in the room when this show is on. I have to leave the room when he plays Zombies on Call of Duty (stupid glowing eyes)

Holy Crap!!! Are we married to the same man?!?!? My hubby adores Walking Dead and now I watch it too, because I am in the room when it is on. And I swear, I can't even be on the same floor of our house while he is killing Nazi Zombies on the dumb @SS game.
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    YES!
  • childofArtemis24
    Options

No joke I have nightmares for days, and days. And these nightmares are very vivid and life like. Ohhh, they are awful.
  • ZombiJeezuz
    ZombiJeezuz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    No.

Wait...

I mean... *kitten* YESSSS!!!!!!

I'm a huge fan of the comics and the tv show has far exceeded expectations!
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Hell yes I'm excited! Most anticipated series for me... can't wait!
  • chocolateandpb
    chocolateandpb Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I love the show even though it terrifies me--one of the most intense shows on TV, for sure (along with Breaking Bad, another AMC success!). Season 3 is going to be insane. I thought Season 2 dragged on quite a bit...I wanted them to just move on. But the season finale, holy ****!!!! That was a season finale and a half!
  • Hadassk
    Hadassk Posts: 63
    Options
    I had my first zombie dream the other night. IT WAS AWESOME!! I can't wait for Season 3 to begin. I have to admit I was Team Shane for a bit...then he got on my nerves. LOL! Bring on the zombies Season 3!! Woot Woot!!
  • alane15
    alane15 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    HECK YES! can't wait!!!
  • BeautifulVirgo
    BeautifulVirgo Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Been an fan of walking dead since the comics biting my nails waiting for season 3:glasses:
  • TurningBackTheScale
    TurningBackTheScale Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    i enjoyed watching the making of the prison set. its going to look great!

I watched that too
    it was awesome
    I cant wait for it and THE GOVENOR!