Need T-shirt ideas for Disney race

Options
20carrots
20carrots Posts: 279 Member
Hi! Some friends and I are doing the Disney Tower of Terror run late September. There are 5 of us and I'd love to have a shirt made up. Can anyone familiar with the ride/Disney/Halloween give us some suggestions?

I would love it to be a combo of running and scary/Tower of Terror.

Any and all ideas welcome!

Thanks!

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I would try and compile and image and come up with the disney character in costume running a race. Hard to make, though! You'd have to browse through their halloween cartoons for stills
  • 20carrots
    Options
    Oh really good idea, I love it! A character running...hmm...
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I will be running the Tower of Terror. I think we're going to run in a costume. If you have any local graphic designers you can contact them about making you a shirt. When we ran the Goofy 2011 we had special Survive shirts made in honor of my hubby being 10 yrs cancer free. After the design, temp board, and buying/making the shirts it cost us apx $30 (on time fee) plus $7 per shirt we had made. Costume Express online has lots of fun costumes. You can also make tutu's to go with a shirt. I made tutu's for a color run and it cost apx $15 per tutu. I bought the supplies at Walmart.
  • 20carrots
    Options
    Did you have regular cotton shirts made or wicking ones? I'm leaning towards wicking material since it's 10 (long) miles.
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I made shirts for a zombie run my friend and I did. All I did was Google images for Plants Vs Zombies (our theme we picked), found pics we wanted, printed them on transfer paper, and ironed them onto our shirts. Added a little bit of sparkle with glitter puffy paint. Super cheap, easy, and fun!
    I'm also in process of designing a tattoo for when I complete all the BIG Disney runs. I've found images of characters I want in running attire (I plan on putting my race bib numbers on their shirts).
    You could each pick your fav Disney villain and do the iron on transfer idea. Google is your friend! lol Have so much fun! I'll check the ToT race off someday! :)