Soda Cupcakes!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    They are amazing. I always use Sprite when making the funfetti ones. I use the mix, a can of soda, and an egg (or just an egg white). The egg helps it all hold together a little better, so you can't even tell they're not prepared the normal way. I use light cool whip instead of icing :) Enjoy!
  • Ilangilang
    Ilangilang Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Reinventing_Me
    Reinventing_Me Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    bump!!
  • NikkiHann17
    NikkiHann17 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I do these all the time. For Icing we always use SF Cool Whip and I top it with fruit for me and sprinkles for my son. My favorite is diet cherry dr pepper and chocolate cake mix.
  • BosBruin5
    BosBruin5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried these using diet soda with splenda instead of asparatame? How do the cupcakes taste?
  • jennisfriend
    Options
    I learned of this recipe at a Weight Watchers meeting. Tried it, and they are really good. I love it with vanilla cake mix and orange soda.... like a cramsicle! LOL
  • rtwinrn06
    rtwinrn06 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • sorce9
    sorce9 Posts: 8
    Options
    I made cupcakes using Duncan Hines chocolate cake and KRISDA black cherry cola. Krisda soda is sweetened with stevia so it has 0 calories, no refined sugar OR artificial sweetener. And Yes, it was delicious!!
  • onehurt
    onehurt Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Sounds easy will have to give this a try
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I have got to try these!
  • lovinlandl
    lovinlandl Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kemmy45
    kemmy45 Posts: 59
    Options
    bump
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    bump
  • FoodPwnr
    FoodPwnr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • tinyjaz
    tinyjaz Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great ideas!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,374 Member
    Options
    I love these cupcakes so many different ways to make them!
  • scheatwood
    scheatwood Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Making these right now with duncan Hines chocolate fudge cake mix and diet cherry dr. Pepper! I just don't know how to figure up calorie content!
  • momof2TONI
    momof2TONI Posts: 116
    Options
    I haven't read all the posts, but the Hungry Girl website gives detailed info and stats on her website for making these 'soda cakes'. They're easy and very moist and delicious. You don't add any other ingredients at all. Just a diet soda into the cake mix of your choice. I highly recommend checking them out on her website. Our favorite is the one using a lemon cake mix and adding a can of diet sprite or any diet lemon/lime type of soda.
  • kristapennie
    kristapennie Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I am soooooo doing this!

Pre MFP I had heard of coca-cola cupcakes and wanted to try them so bad!
    Never thought of making a Diet version!

gonna try diet orange soda with chocolate mix....it should be orange-chocolate goodness!
  • Snail313
    Snail313 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am doing this tomorrow!