Need Support!

Options
Hey all! I was hoping to get some support from some people. I am doing this weight loss journey for the most part on my own and it is so difficult! If anyone can give me some words of encouragement and some support and to be friends then that would be awesome to know that there are people out there going through the same thing that I am! :)

Replies

• FluffyToFab
    FluffyToFab Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    This is only my second day.. I'm a mother to six (9,7,6,4, and 2 year old twins). I started my weight loss journey at the beginning of the year and got off track.. got back on track at the beginning of August and then found this site! I can say in just two days I have found great motivation and even greater inspiration.. If you (anyone) don't mind a lot of updating and lots of encouragement feel free to add me!!

Today for example.. I wanted a cupcake.. I mean really wanted one.. There are 4 sitting on my counter top in the kitchen.. With just a few comments on my "Tell me not to eat that cupcake" post I was able to not eat it! There are still 4 cupcakes in my kitchen.. Not eating a cupcake is huge for me as 1)I was really sick today and just wanted some comfort food and 2) It's TOM for me and chocolate is what I WANTED! But I resisted all thanks to my new huge circle of friends I made!
  • DaNae9402
    DaNae9402 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Everyone is so supportive here. I will in any way I can. We can do this one day at a time. We're all here for the same reason. I wish you great success! 
  • Kmelim
    Kmelim Posts: 26
    Options
    Hey Kibby....I started this journey about a month ago. I had 100 pounds to lose. I have lost 13 so far. I am finding that this site is a huge help. For once I am not doing a fad diet I am just learning what calories are in what foods....and then trying to find healthier ways to eat that I can live with on a permanent basis. I have struggled with weight all my life. I think that this might actually work but I have to get below 230 to prove it to myself.
  • tz2187
    tz2187 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm on every :flowerforyou: day.
  • chickchickadee
    chickchickadee Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can do it! It truly is the small steps that lead to long-term success! Knowledge is power in fitness and weight loss, and people on here have a lot and are happy to share. Welcome to this new and better chapter!
  • hpike5946
    Options
    Good luck! I have been using MFP for 5 1/2 months and am down 26 lbs. You can do it, you just have to want it. I finally really want it and it is happening. My daughter is down 35 lbs and is my biggest supporter. I would love to have more supporters and people to support.
  • anial
    anial Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have about same story... would you like help each other get happy and healthy? You can order me on your list any time!
  • mimina578
    Options
    Definately, the support is here. I hardly dont have any friends either, but you can add me, I started about a week ago and have seen good results. Its definately a good group of peeps that offer ton of support! :smile:
  • Nefetete
    Nefetete Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am pretty active.
    I'm 5'5 and goal is to lose 45 lbs by eating clean and working out.
  • jkc041709
    jkc041709 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on everyday and it seems like we have similar weight loss goals.
  • KLPlatinum
    Options
    I have found the people on this site to be so helpful and motivating. I have only been here for two weeks, 5 pounds down, and I am loving it. Feel free to add me!
  • NZhellkat
    NZhellkat Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I'm on here every day. I'm supportive and helpful.
  • I've only just started in the last few days but am finding this site really helpful!

Everyone is very supportive, it's just fantastic!

Add me if you like :)