Any college students?

Options
I'm about to be a freshman in college, and I'd really love some MFP friends who are in college or about to start. It's hard to keep healthy and lose weight in college, but I think it'd be really nice to have some motivators who are in the same position :) Add me!

Replies

• yorachelliao
    Options
    hello.i am college student and i started MFP yesterday.
    it is hard to lose weight in college especially live in dormitory.

keep exercise habit is hard.

add me.we can support each other:)
  • emilypurplefrog
    emilypurplefrog Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm a senior in college. I've been doing MFP for about 2.5 months. Previously I did WW off and on.

Anyone is welcome to add me for advice and support!
  • akaOtherWise
    akaOtherWise Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm on my 3rd semester!
  • MiaOrange
    MiaOrange Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    College, med school, single mom to an adolescent and teen who I think I prep too much food for, because they don't want to eat it but I do... :(
  • emilydumarce
    emilydumarce Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    my first semester started today! sorta new to mfp too (: im doing mostly online so ill still be able to cook at home but i have a feeling going full time is still gonna kill my eating habits! add me!
  • zmriver3
    Options
    Yup, I'm a senior @ Trinity International University in Deerfield, IL.
  • iloso
    iloso Posts: 156
    Options
    going into my 2nd year :)
  • annamika510
    annamika510 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    hey, just started my 3rd year :) add me if you like :D
  • collarbonesfor2011
    Options
    Thanks for the friend requests, guys! I'm so excited!
  • Rose2Power
    Options
    Best time for college students to workout would be in the morning! Even if you have a class at 8am, try getting up early & doing it. You maybe feel like crap getting up but when your done you will feel good and ready for the whole day! Plus working out in the morning helps you lose weight throughout the entire day b/c it boast your metabolism all day! I'm a sophomore & it works for me! Hope I helped :)
  • danielg810
    danielg810 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Senior @ USD feel free to add me :)
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    flyingpurplemonkey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This will not be my first year, but I'll still be heading back to the dorms in a couple of week for another year. Anyone can add me if they like.
  • WrathofKes
    Options
    Just started my fifth and last year finishing up my education degree.

Add me if you like. :D
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    hey all! I'm a university student studying sculpture, video and photography :) hit meup with an add:D
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    start the last year of my undergrad on the 10th! I'm nervous about going back to school + MFP since I started at the end of May when I was out of school ahah. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    sophomore in art school :)
    i've been on MFP for about a year!
    feel free to add me!
  • AshaHaines
    AshaHaines Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Not yet, but I hope to start next year (I live in New Zealand and Uni starts at the beginning of the year). Feel free to add me, always open to new friends :)
  • Britbratkins3
    Options
    I am a sophomore in college, although I am behind a year :/ but at least I am in it and trying! :)
  • evanescent_jasmine
    evanescent_jasmine Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Starting Uni in September and looking forward to getting to make my own food for the first time ever.
  • nicoleekristenn
    nicoleekristenn Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm a third year at Northeastern studying business and psychology. Just moved back into a dorm with a really nice dining hall (healthy food, vegetarian options) and a gym in my building, so excited for how this will help me.