Jumping Jacks AND 46DDD/G boobs

Options
DO NOT WORK TOGETHER!!

i can strap em down, put on 2 or 3 bra's and still IT HURTS LIKE CRAP to do jumping jacks!!!

How do ya'll do it?????????????????????????

Replies

• BeckySue1977
    BeckySue1977 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I hear you!!
    My solution to the problem: Don't do jumping jacks!
    There are plenty of other exercises that won't hurt, just figure out what is good for you and your body.
    (on a side note: I love zumba and it really gets my heart rate up and a good sweat going, but I modify the moves where they want me to be jumping up and down)
  • Mrshunts
    Mrshunts Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I hear you!!
    My solution to the problem: Don't do jumping jacks!
    There are plenty of other exercises that won't hurt, just figure out what is good for you and your body.
    (on a side note: I love zumba and it really gets my heart rate up and a good sweat going, but I modify the moves where they want me to be jumping up and down)

TRUE, but i wanna do the jacks for some reason...and holding them down with one arm isn't the trick either....
  • MonicaFlachman
    Options
    What type of fitness are you doing besides jumping jacks???? I would suggust pushups that will help shrink the size of your breasts and make jumping jacks less painful.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    DO NOT WORK TOGETHER!!

i can strap em down, put on 2 or 3 bra's and still IT HURTS LIKE CRAP to do jumping jacks!!!

Maybe you're just wearing the wrong bra(s)? There are really good, supportive, sports bras .... Enell gets super reviews. I'm too small for Enell, but I know what jumping jacks are like in a low impact bra ...(ouch). I would definitely modify the jumping jacks http://www.ehow.com/how_4515556_do-low-impact-jumping-jacks.html
  • Mrshunts
    Options
    What type of fitness are you doing besides jumping jacks???? I would suggust pushups that will help shrink the size of your breasts and make jumping jacks less painful.

Jumping jacks are in most of Jillian Michaels DVDs , i do circuit stuff mostly.....and zumba....jacks are the only real issue.....I guess i could try the low-impact way...but then my heart rate won't be up there
  • Mrshunts
    Options
    DO NOT WORK TOGETHER!!

Maybe you're just wearing the wrong bra(s)? There are really good, supportive, sports bras .... Enell gets super reviews. I'm too small for Enell, but I know what jumping jacks are like in a low impact bra ...(ouch). I would definitely modify the jumping jacks http://www.ehow.com/how_4515556_do-low-impact-jumping-jacks.html

Never heard of them will definitely check them out, thanks
  • sexikc
    sexikc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I hear you too...if I dont have on my good bra I just hold em with my arms...have you been to a specialty bra shop? Not sayin I have but people have suggested it to me....also...I wear 3 bras, maybe the 3 kinds that you use make a difference

I wear a good sturdy bra, kinda snug for bra #1. (The butterfly from ashley stewart is the one I use I dont think they make your size but if it is a little tight that is ok you are only wearing it for one workout...dont try to wear it all day, it fastens with 2 straps in the back)

Bra #2 It can be a little less snug it may or may not provide more support it is better if it does provide some (the one I use is a Cacique sports bra from Lane Bryant

Bra #3 it needs to be fairly sturdy but if Bra #1 is sturdy enough it is ok if it is not that sturdy, It can be a reguler sports bra or a spandex bra (I use a seemless bra by Delta Burke I think, it just holds it all together)

FOr a bonus my work out top may come with a built in bra, I jump and hop and everything lol
  • brandysparksW
    Options
    Mine are no that large but I were a push up bra under my sports bra. It works Sooooo much better!
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am 44DDD and was just coming to research this problem because I was going to do the 30 day shred and hurt like crazy after trying to do the first set of jumping jacks and as you said holding them with one arm does not work so i ended up quitting it because it seriously made my boobs hurt
  • bnorris2013
    bnorris2013 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am 44DDD and was just coming to research this problem because I was going to do the 30 day shred and hurt like crazy after trying to do the first set of jumping jacks and as you said holding them with one arm does not work so i ended up quitting it because it seriously made my boobs hurt

bump