New and need friends :)

Options
I'm new here and have just started my weight loss journey. I quit smoking about a month ago and I'm ready to commit to losing weight. I'm a stay at home mom to a beautiful 4 year old girl and I find myself being less and less active and gaining more and more weight so I'm ready to change my lifestyle and would love some friends to keep me motivated :)

Replies

• anial
    anial Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I here about month too... And not make any friends yet. Whant to add me?
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Friend here :) I am also a former smoker! Congrats to you! Feels great doesn't it? I celebrated 1 year smoke free on Aug 9th and am now looking forward to conquering weight loss/healthy lifestyle!
  • Morris2512
    Options
    Yay congrats to you too!! It does feel great I've really forgotten what it feels like to breath and smell things :) haha
  • flyingpurplemonkey
    flyingpurplemonkey Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I quit smoking about 2 and a half months ago, about the time I started eating healthy/ exercising, and have been going strong!
  • wcrathbun
    wcrathbun Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    amazing huh? and now that you can breath what better to do than get active?!
  • donnammortimer
    Options
    hi ladies feel free to add me , i have an open diary
  • MiCool90
    MiCool90 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard
  • kokaneesailor
    kokaneesailor Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Good for you on quitting. I'm smoke free since Feb 26 2011. :smile: Putting on weight is normal. You will find lot's of helpful people on this site. :happy:
  • curvy_n_coco
    curvy_n_coco Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on taking this step. I was a stay at home mom for two years, now back in the work force, I know both sides..its hard either way.. but one day at a time.Good luck and keep the faith. If you can stop smoking you can conquer anything.:):tongue: