what tablet do you own, if any?

Options
2»

Replies

• GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I have a Nook Tablet. I believe it is the greatest thing ever.
  • Psychoanalytic
    Options
    I have an iPad 2. I initially purchased it because I could get a lot of my textbooks for school on it. I've found that I can do just as much on it as I can my laptop.

I used to be an Apple hater, but there's not many places you can walk into crying because you dropped it on concrete and they'll replace it for next to nothing. :wink:
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Kindle Fire, love it.
  • Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Blackberry Playbook - awesome image quality and not too large to hold.
  • curtnrod
    curtnrod Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Kindle Fire The OS is a bit buggy and qwirky, but it's a nice reader and handles the interwebz stuff OK, but as OP said it really needs more memory and external storage chip.
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    All 3 iPad models
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    Kindle Fire, Nook Tablet, and Samsung Galaxy Tab II.
  • DLKeeble
    DLKeeble Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7. I love it. I do wish they had a copy any paste feature. I can google, check emails,banking, fb, wwf.
  • A_Valerie
    A_Valerie Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have the new Samsung Galaxy 10.1 quad core that was just released a few days ago and am loving it.
    I also keep my trusty kindle with it's awesome e-ink for reading outside in the sun.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I have the Samsung Galaxy Tab 7. I love it. I do wish they had a copy any paste feature. I can google, check emails,banking, fb, wwf.

It does have a copy and paste feature, just long press what you want to copy and then where you want to paste, long press again and select paste. I do it all the time.

Long press the area you want to copy and then select the "copy" icon at the top of the page:

copy.jpg

Long press the area you want to paste to and the paste option will appear, select it and the text you copied will appear:

Paste.jpg
  • JoakimO
    JoakimO Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    ASUS Transformer Infinity (Android).

Choose this one because of nice hardware (like USB host), high resolution screen, and Android OS.
  • HamsterNut
    HamsterNut Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Nexus 7 and a samsung galaxy tab 10.1 love them!
  • SurfinBird1981
    SurfinBird1981 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    iPad 3
  • sbernardy
    sbernardy Posts: 188
    Options
    ipad 3 (new model) I love it!
  • JustJennie1
    JustJennie1 Posts: 3,843 Member
    Options
    I have the first generation iPad and I absolutely love it. My husband has a hard time prying it from my hands. I use it for everything and take it everywhere with me.